She giggled, trying to swipe for me as I dodged from side to side, chuckling with her, as I twisted around the back and laughed once more. Prodding her back, I grinned..

"Got you."

"Go again?" She beamed up at me, eyes wide as I nodded. She crouched low, ducking and weaving to dodge my arms and try and reach me to jab me with her hand. It was a crude way of tag, but it taught her to look for an opening, to find a way to stab an opponent before I put a sword in her hand.

Not that I really wanted to.

But hey, what was better than having a child soldier? Getting a previous child soldier riddled with anxiety and PTSD to teach a child how to take his place!

I hate everything.

"Luke!" I stopped, allowing Vivi to jab me as she cackled.

"Got you!" She beamed, excitement racing through her as giggled and looked for someone to tell that she had beaten the best swordsman in three hundred years. I caught her wrists before she could jab at me again, looking for who had called my name. Silena was standing in the entrance, horror clear as she motioned.

"Big House. Now!"

"Sorry, Vivi. Why don't you go and play with Connor, yeah?" I grinned at her, letting her go as I picked Backbiter up and took off after Silena. "What's going on?"

"Eruption, big one."

"What?"

"Typhon's cage, Mount St. Helens." Silena told him, both of them thundering up the stairs to go skidding into one of the living rooms at the Big House. The other camp councilors and older demigods were there, along with Chiron, everyone huddled around a radio in the centre. Silena and I grow closer and space is made for me in an instant as Lee Fletcher turns the radio up at my look. 

I take a breath, listening to the announcer.

There was an eruption at Mount St. Helen's, a large one. People were dead, the volcano was still going, pyroclastic flow...

"What could have caused it?" Castor spoke up, looking around. "I thought Typhon was trapped."

"Something powerful. Earthquake." I paused, looking up at Chiron for a second as I thought of something. Earthquake, Poseidon...Andi.

"Now, Luke, we don't know that for certain." Chiron cut my thoughts off, as fear raced through me. Everyone turned to me as I thought.

"One of Hephaestus' forges is there. It's might have been him." Beckendorf speaks up as neither Chiron or I offer an explanation.

"See. That could be it." Chiron turned to me as I hummed. I didn't believe it for one second and the sinking feeling in my stomach was reminding me that Andi's untapped potential could be the cause of all of this. It would seem just about right that she would somehow be able to make earthquakes.

I went to bed that night with a sinking feeling in my stomach and worry crawling through me. I knew that Andi was involved with this, just knew that she was a part of all of this.

When I wake up the next morning, the camp is in chaos. 

I emerged from Three and hear shouting. Turning the corner, I find Annabeth arguing with the camp councillors in the arena.

"What's going on?" I called. Everyone froze, and I tensed, looking around and folding my arms over my chest. Annabeth pushes through the others.

"Luke!" She's upset about something, rushing over. I take note that I can't see Andi, or Grover or Tyson.

"Hi kid." I mutter, letting her run into my arms, before pulling back. "You alright?"

"Yeah, but Luke-" She stops herself, and my heart breaks already. I want to cry, or perhaps scream, or throw something but Clarisse's words ring in my head. If I show weakness, everyone gets stressed.