Be my princess?

{Ian's POV} "Dude I look ridiculous..." I mumbled from behind my bedroom door. I heard Anthony laugh. "Just come on! We need to film lunch time!" I sighed then walked out of my room. Ashamed and embarrassed. I saw Anthony's eyes lock onto my face then down to my feet, studying the pink princess dress I had to wear. He started to snicker then BURSTED into laughter. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE BEARDED PRINCESS!" Anthony shouted and ran down the hallway laughing.

{Anthony's POV} Ian looked SO ridiculous in that fucking dress. It made me want to punch something because he looked so god damn funny. He was one handsome bearded princess. His eyes, his hair... W-WHAT IM A THINKING?! IAN IS MY BEST FRIEND... Nothing more... Eh fuck it. Im In love with my best friend. "Anthony where's the camera!?" I heard Ian shout from the hallway, snapping me out of my thoughts. "It's in my hand Ian." I laughed at his stupidity. But that's what I like about him. Ian skipped into the kitchen where I was leaning on the counter playing with the camera. Yes skipping. A fucking grown man. I looked over at him and laughed. "Princess Hecox, your car awaits you." I said in a low voice holding out my hand.

{Ian's POV} I slapped Anthony's hand away. "Bitch I don't know where those grimy hands have been. They could have been up your butt." I said laughing. Man I'm funny. Anthony laughed his beautiful laugh and snatched the car keys out of my hand. "Hey! I thought I was driving!" Anthony laughed. "Not anymore BITCH!" We did our normal routine then we got home and immediately started eating. I looked at Anthony and smiled. "I believe it is time for something..."

{Anthony's POV} "FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS, FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS! FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS, FINDING TWITTER QUESTIONS!" I scrolled through my phone trying to find one, after a while I found one that didn't involve me and Ian fucking. "Tedday_bear asks, 'Ian! Can you twerk for us?!'" Ian groaned and got up and started twerking like an asshole. Ian sat down and looked at the camera. "Well now that we finished our meal, Anthony, what would you rate it?!" I laughed "6 TWERKING BEARDED PRINCESSES OUT OF 10!!" Ian sarcastically laughed. "Ha. Ha. Well, see you next Monday!" I turned the camera to me. "BITCH!" I hit end then got up. "Im going to go edit this." I ran into my room and opened my closet. I found a prince costume for one of our skits that we decided not to use. I quickly put it on and started editing the video.

{Ian's POV} This dress was actually comfy! I flopped down onto the couch and heard Anthony banging in his room. Seriously how hard is it to fucking edit a video? I groaned and got up and headed to his room. I opened the door. "Anthony how hard is it to edit a vid- Anthony why are you editing the video dressed like a prince?" Anthony quickly turned around "Um well right now might be a good time to ask." He said laughing nervously. He got up and walked over to me. My heart raced as he got on his knee "Um Ian... I... Really like you... And... Um..." He looked down and then back up at me. "Will you be my princess?" He said smiling nervously. I stood there staring at him. I felt a smile creep onto my face. "Of course Anthony..." I said smiling like an idiot. He got up and pressed his soft lips on mine. Sparks went off and I felt like happiest bearded princess in the world.

The end.