𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 [𝐈𝐈𝐈]

✂--𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕--

two pairs of feet walking along the dry leaves. As they stop, you and Eleven watch Benny Hammond, owner of the local burger joint, leaving through the back door to put garbage in the can outside. As he walks back, the girl is pensive. 'okay [Y/N], deep breath, in, out, in, out. you can do this.' You and Eleven enter the back door, pass by the pantry, and get to see Benny serving a costumer. "All right, and one more." he said, talking to a customer. "Hey, Ben. What do you think about that, uh" the old man customer said. "Hey, I don't know." ben said. "I don't know, 37 points per game average - Thirty-seven now, but--"

 the conversation cut off from your ears as you and Eleven enter the kitchen, eventually appearing by a basket of fries, which she starts to gobble. Benny eventually notices her. "Hey! Come here!" ben said. 'aight pendejos, RUUUNNN-' she grabs your hand and tries running away, before Benny grabs her shoulders just as she's about to leave through the door, also getting a tight grip on your other arm. "HEY!! come here! You think you can steal from me, kids?!" he yelled.

He then takes a look at the two children he just caught "What in the hell?.."

'yes, what in the hell, indeed.'

✂--𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋--

"Remember, finish chapter 12 and answer 12. 3 on the difference between an experiment and other forms of science investigation. This will be on the test, which will cover chapters 10 through 12. It will be multiple choice with an essay section-...." the teacher sadly stopped as all the kids left, only leaving behind him and his three fellow students. "So, did it come?" Lucas asked as Mr. Clark said with a sad voice. "Sorry, boys. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...." the boys faltered at his words but he didn't stop. "it came!"

"Yes!" Mike cheered while approaching a certain radio. "The Heathkit ham shack," Mr. Clark starts. "Whoa.." Dustin awed at the device as the teacher continued. "Ain't she a beaut?" he said. "I bet you can talk to New York on this thing!" Dustin said. "Think bigger." Clark told them. "California?" Lucas said. "Bigger." "Australia?" Mike said, "Oh, man! When Will sees this, he's totally gonna blow his shit." Lucas said.

"Lucas!" Clark called his name while giving him a disapproving look. "Sorry.." he apologized as Mike messed around with the radio settings, putting a blue headphone on. "Hello, this is Mike Wheeler, president of Hawkins Middle AV Club." Mike said in a British accent as Dustin snatched the headphone from his head. "W-what are you doing?" Mike said with a grin, almost laughing. (GODDANG LOOK AT HIM- 2EHD2IIYRY3UY ADOREBLE!<3<3)

"Hello, this is Dustin, and this is the secretary and treasurer of Hawkins Middle AV Club. Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast?" Dustin said as Lucas tried to take the headphone, but got interrupted when the principal came through the door, along with Hopper and a officer standing on the doorway. "Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, may I borrow Michael, Lucas and Dustin?" he said as the room went silent, the boys wondering what did they do to be called.

✂------------

they all sat in a frankly large room as the boys kept babbling with themselves. Hopper, who sat there along with his crewmate had enough. "Okay, okay, okay. One at a time, all right?" he said before he points to Mike. "You. You said he takes what?" "Mirkwood." Mike spat out. "Mirkwood?" Hopper repeated, confused. "yeah.." Mike said while nodding. "Have you ever heard of Mirkwood?" Hopper asked his fellow crewmate. "I have not. That sounds made up to me." he denies.