𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 [𝐈]

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒, 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀

𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐔.𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘

in a dark eerie hallway, with thick boards covered in white color. the once bright lights now dim and tinted with an ugly green shade. A door was standing there in the middle of the hallway, waiting to be opened. it was made out of thick iron, making it look like it was made to keep some human prisoner or a dangerous animal in it. the lights flicker as a man burst through the door. he was bald and wearing a lab coat.

The man ran as fast as he could, making a sharp turn as the lights started to flicker more rapidly. he came across an elevator before immediately going up to it and spam-clicking a blue button. he turned around as fear was visible on his face. a loud THUD was made as the man panicked more before turning to the button to spam it again.

the sound of a bell was released as the elevator opened its doors, which the man quickly got inside before again spamming a button on his side, taking a look at hallway again as the lights flickered more rapidly this time. the man just stood there, not knowing what to do. a somewhat rat like sound caught his attention as he slowly looked up as his eyes widen in fear before screaming and getting dragged up by an unknown force. the elevator doors closed as inside, an unhuman screech filling the now empty halls.

✂--------

"something is coming.. something hungry for blood..." a voice of a boy said. "a shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. it is almost here." a boy with black hair, fair skin and brown eyes. "what is it?" a second boy with brown hair, pale skin and hazel colored eyes said. "what if its the Demogorgon?" a third boy with curly brown hair, brown skin and with blue eyes said. "oh god, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon!" the same boy said after. "calm down, it's not the Demogorgon." a fourth boy with short pitch black hair, black skin and with brown eyes reassured him.

"an army of TROGLODYTES charge into the chamber!" he said as everyone immediately hushed the shouting boy. "Mike! your gonna wake them up if you keep shouting!" the boy with black hair said while pointing at a girl inside a fort made out of blankets. now low and behold, our [Y/N]!! ahem, they had [H/C] colored hair, [S/C] skin and [E/C] colored eyes, who was sleeping (or unconscious considering the author just brought them here hehehe) on the blanket with her head buried in her arms. "sorry.." the boy, now known as mike apologized.

"Troglodytes?" the boy with curly hair asks with a smile. "told ya" said the black boy as they all laugh. "wait a minute...did you hear that? that...that sound?.." mike said dramatically, bringing more and more curiosity to everyone. and all of the sudden, "BOOM!!" mike shouted, slamming his hand own the table and instantly the girl with [H/C] hair woke up. "where the fu-" she stopped midway, looking at the boys with wide eyes.

"holy shit is that... Finn Wolfhard?..." she said while pointing at mike, who was confused and hurt. Who were they talking about? Well that was his only thought as jealousy consumed him and the other boys. "[Y/N], don't be silly. It's Mike!" The boy with curly hair said with a nervous smile. He walked closer to them before crouching down, holding up two fingers.

"See, how many fingers am I holding up?" He said while looking at them."do I know how to count???" They say as they felt more dizzy. "Holy shit I just realized, your Dustin Henderson!.. " everyone looked at them with confused faces as they continue babbling about how there friends are gonna be jealous when they say they met a celebrity.