he loves me, he loves me not.

You wake up to see that you are in Stephano's arms. He is still asleep. You decide to just stay there with your eyes shut because you want to enjoy this peacefull and romantic moment. After about twenty minutes, You hear Stephano wake up. You open your eyes and looks at him.

"Good morning." He says with that acsent you just can't get over. It makes your face go pink.

"Good morning." You reply.

You both get up, and start your journey through Bennenburg. As you walk, Stephano tells me something That you didn't expect to hear.

"(Your name)." He says. His voice sounded like he was worried about something, causing his acsent to become thicker and making you love hime twice as much.

"What is it?" You ask, trying to keep your secret love towards him locked inside of your heart.

"I-I love you," he replys.

You almost die of excitement. Nothing could ruin your day now. this was something that could not be topped.

" I love you too." You reply.

you both stop walking.

"Really?" he asks.

"Oui. Je le pense" ( "Yes. I mean it") You reply, hugging him.

You cold tell that you made his day too. While you both walk, with you holding hands with Stephano, you come to the part of the castle that is always eighty degrees feirenhight. You take off your sweatshirt that you have had zipped for this whole trip and realize that you hade on your favorite PewDiePie shirt on. You lol in your mind because you find it ironic thaht you have it on, when you are walking with one of the bros from the bro army. The shirt you had on was Black. It has a fist in it and at the  bottom it says "bro" along with some other wriring that is small.

As you tie your sky blue sweatshirt around your waist, Stephano notices your shirt.

"Wait! You"re a bro?!" Stephano asks in shock.

"Ya. I'm a HUGE fan of PewDiePie, and when my cousin showed me his Amnesia videos, You where my favorite bro." You tell him, smiling. " When I saw the bro, I was all like "Fuck!". When we first met i was like " Oh mon dieu! Oh mon dieu! Oh mon dieu! Oh mon dieu! (oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!)"

Stephano stares at me in amazement because you where a bro, who's fav. bro was him, and so his mouth was open.

(THIS NEXT PART IS IN FRENCH, BUT HAS THE TRANSLATION AFTER IT) Kk::::::

" il n'est pas bon d'avoir la bouche ouverte." (Its not good to have your mouth open.) You giggling, taking your hand, placing it under his chin,and pushing it up, so he closes his mouth.

"là vous allez. Voilà qui est mieux!" (There. Thats better) You giggle.

"Merci beaucoup!" (Thank you very much.) Stephano says, grabbing your hand.

You both start to walk again, and start having a conversation in french for some random reason.

"Pourquoi avons-nous cette conversation en français?( Why are we having this conversation in French?) You ask.

"Parce que vous étiez celui qui a commencé à parler en français, et je ne sais pas (votre nom)." (Because you were the one that started speaking in French, AND I don't know (your name) ) Stephano tells you.

"Oh." You say.