I Don't Like Him

Começar do início

-

Once Nick left the backstage area to watch the opening band, Louis finally had Harry to himself. He was also in full possession of Harry on stage and immediately after the concert. But once they met their friends at a club afterwards, he lost possession; he had to share Harry.

By sharing, he means he has to watch as Nick and Harry get tipsy and act stupid, while Louis associates with his own friends.

Listening to Nick talk to Harry, like he is the one who knows him the best, makes Louis want to rip his head off. Nick teeters somewhere between acting like Harry's guardian and lover, which is enveloped in a weird case of friendship that Harry seems to love.

"Bathrooms are this way. Harry!" Nick calls amidst a sea of sweaty, drunk people in the dark club, while Harry easily gets distracted by a loud conversation next to him. "I thought blondes were the dumb ones, not brunettes! Come on, mate." Harry fits his hand in Nick's and lets himself be led to the bathrooms; Louis watches this from the bar before taking a shot of vodka.

"Look how he fucking babies him, and Harry just takes it," he mutters.

"It is kind of weird. Do you think Nick is taking advantage of him because he's so much younger?" Zayn wonders as he wipes condensation from his glass onto his jeans. Since he has stuck by Louis' side nearly all night, he is starting to see that Nick treats Harry differently than how a "normal" friend would treat him.

"If he does I'll kill him," Louis shakes his head. "He's rude, too. Harry probably just appreciates the attention." Harry and Nick emerge from the bathroom, and Harry has a sparkling grin on his face; Louis can practically hear the boy's endearing laugh. As Harry and Nick walk down the edge of the busy dance floor and get closer to the bar, Louis keeps his eyes locked on Harry, namely how his hand is being squished and held by Nick's.

"Hey," Harry smiles.

"Hey Haz," Zayn waves.

"Hi, Lou," Harry says. He drags a barstool close to Louis, then sits on it and wraps his arms around the older boy. His head rests on one of his arms, so close to Louis' head that Louis can hear him breathing.

"Hi honey." Louis reaches a hand up to gently hold Harry's forearm.

"Nick said there's a pretty cool playground right by our hotel. Wanna go?" Harry wonders, looking at the side of Louis' face; he blows him a small kiss before sitting up and pulling away from his boyfriend.

"You wanna go to a playground?" Louis asks.

"Harry's only 20, his playground days aren't over yet," Nick chuckles. "We just have to make sure he doesn't fall again. Right, H?" Harry hums and nods with a small smile.

"Back off, man," Louis firmly says. Nick doesn't respond, and the four boys are soon sneaking away from the club, en route to the playground.

The walk is short and there is a nice breeze, and they can see the playground on the starry landscape after only a few minutes.

"Did you drink a lot?" Louis quietly asks Harry. Harry shakes his head, and Louis kisses his cheek before delicately lacing their fingers together. "You sounded really good tonight, love."

"Thanks," Harry blushes.

"What did Nick say about it? He always seems to have something to say."

"Would it kill you to be nice to him?" Harry sighs.

"Uh, yeah, I think it would."

"We're here!" Nick suddenly exclaims.

"No shit," Louis whispers, and Harry lets out a small laugh. Louis sits on a swing next to Zayn, lazily kicking, and watches Harry climb all around the obstacles of the playground. The moon makes the colorful structures look like they are painted with shades of grey and black, but Louis knows they are just as bright and colorful as Harry in the daytime.