"You think you will say anything and I will believe you" Tae spoke standing up.....

"Ohh you don't believe me right... So ask your husband" She spoke pointing at kook who had his eyes wide....

"Kookie she is lieing right.... " Tae asked to kook who was silent.....

"His silence is proving that whatever I am saying is truth" The girl said.....

"Tell me is she saying truth.... Are you really a mafia leader" Tae asked sternly.... Kook took a deep breath.

"Angel listen to me" He started....

"Just tell me is she speaking truth or not" Tae cut him....

"Yes she is saying truth I am a mafia leader but" Kook stopped when he looked at Tae.... Who was frozen on his place.....

"Y-you are a ma-fia leader" Tae spoke.... Kook thought his heart might stop because of fear... Fear of losing Tae..

"Why you hide this from me jungkook? " Tae asked it made kook's breath to almost stop because Tae called his full name... It means he is really angry.....

"You should have told me the day when you confessed... Or you never want me to know this huh..... " Tae said.....

"Angel listen to me.... I was about to tell you" Kook tried to explain....

"When... Huh when you would have tell me this.... No now I can't stay here" Tae said and kook's world stopped.... Others who were watching all this froze on their place.... Because they knew if Tae will leave kook he will again go back to his previous life or he can be more worst..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This is what you wanted to hear right? " Tae spoke looking at the girl who thought she won....

"Tsk tsk tsk.... Bold of you to assume that I won't know he is a mafia leader" Tae said wiping his tears.....

"Huh? What do you mean? " The girl asked.....

"Oh girl... You think I won't know he is a mafia leader when we leave in same house.... Than you are way more dumb than you look.... Because I got to know this after a week of our marriage... I was just waiting for him to tell me" Tae said shrugging.... While others don't know they should be relaxed or tensed.....

And kook he was dumbfounded... Tae knew this and from the start.... Still he worked for their relationship.... Still he took care of him.... And he thought Tae will leave him after knowing how fool of him to think that tae's love for him is so week.....

"And you know what to every person is like you nothing but a gold digger" Tae spoke.... The girl was now scared... Her plan failed. . . She thought if Tae will leave kook... Kook will be devastated.... But she was wrong because Tae can never leave his bunny..... And now she thought to run out but jimin caught her.....

"Ah ha you can't run away.. . . " Jimin said holding her wrist....

"Angel I love you"kook said and Tae who smiled hugging him back.....

" I love you too kookie.... Sorry for talking to you like that"Tae spoke after backing away holding his ears.....

"No angel... I am sorry... Only if I had told you all this by myself none of this have happened" Kook spoke.....

"Enough know continue it at you room... For now what should we do about her" Jimin asked.....

"Take her to our basement hyung.... We will deal with her there" Kook said smirking..... After that jimin called their guards... Who took that girl with them as per kook's order.....

They all had their dinner laughing and talking...... The girl will be tourchered to death... But she deserves this too.....

Next chapter....

"Bear why you took sleeping pills" Baekyun asked on face time.....

----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Tell me how it was....

My answer..

I stan namjin and yoonmin most....

Question....

If you are in school... Than in which class you are.... And if in college than in which filed you are????

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssss

Author