Illustrations Reaction

Start from the beginning

Sad Nagumo's nosies since he was ignored. After humiliating himself he also went back to his seat.

Saeki:- Alright lets get started. Ladies and Gentlemen I present you the pic of the angel of many boys heart. Kushida Kikyo

Kushida:- eh???? Me

Kushida:- eh???? Me...(pointing her index finger towards her own self)

Perverts:- 🤤🤤🤤 Kikyo-channn...

Kushida fan club:- Kiyko-chan 😍😍

Ryuen/Arisu:- kukuku/fufufu

Ichika/Kiryuin:- (yawns) 🥱

Koenji:- ha....I am perfect...😌

Saeki:- Now next is...real Kushida Kikyo...

Many stduenst:- real? What do you mean? (Confused)

Saeki:- hehe...just see by yourself...

Kushida:-'shit...shit, shit what he mean real? Is he going to show my dark side? Noooooo...'

Ryuen:-'real? Kukukuku you are exposed now kikyo kukukuku'

Saeki:- alright, Here I present you real kushida kikyo, you guys love so much.

Everyone except those who know:-huh?????

Onodera:- ku..kushida-san...

Ichika:- haha...it seems your angel game time is up, Kushida-senpai ~....no...no..I should call you double-face bitch-senpai~...

Tsubaki:- Can I call her that too?..(said while sucking her lollipop)

Ichika:- sure why not....It would be fun, right? Double-face bitch-senpai..

Kushida:-......(keep her head down)

Mii-chan:- 'I have never seen Kushida-san like that, I am little scared of her now..'

Kei:-'huh? Is it the reason why kiyotaka told me to always stay alert around Kushida and not share any secret of mine with her?'

Ryuen:- Kukukuku...what will you do now kikyo...