Happy Birthday -2

Ayanokoji pov:-

Its 11:40 pm, Ishizaki take out the big table from the other side of roof, was it always their? Or did they put ot here before before everyone came?

Albert and Hoshimoto helped him out to place the table, Ibuki and Hiyori placed a pure cotton clothe on the table, Kei put the cake she brought for us, Amasawa and Nanase also placed a home-made cake they both work together on, Ibuki also placed a big cake they brought probably, Kamuro placed the candles on each cake and kept the cake knife along side of it..

Ryuen and I were just watching them doing it, Sakyangi took the sit on near bench,As we waiting for time to be midnight someone walk in.

"My, my it seems their is a party going on without me."she said with a smirk.

"Kiryuin-senpaaiii!!" Most student were in shock by the presence of most unexpected person. Since no one here have no connection with her aside from me, but I haven't invite her.

"Well its a birthday of my Fav kohai-kun, how could I not be here" she said as she came along with a cake box.

"How do you know my birthday senpai? I don't remember telling it to you.." I asked

Kiryuin senpai took out her phone and showed my contact profile where my birthday was mention. I see, so just like kei, she also check my profile.

All present students understand, senpai placed her cake box in table and unbox it, the cake she brought is a fruit cake! Just like the one Mastuo bake for me....

"Its a fruit cake I personally baked for you, kohai-kun..and as for your birthday present..how about I myself became a present.." She said with wink

"No need senpai" I flatly rejected, I don't want to die on my 16th birthday.

Kei was smiling but that smile wasn't reaching her eyes, she was leaking the dark aura that Hoshimoto and Ibuki who were next to her, started to distance themselves from her.

"Hahaha...don't worry kohai-kun. I don't go after the taken mans but if someday you become single once again then..." She didn't complete her words but smirk was visible.

"Alright the cakes are placed, their are total four cakes, two cakes will be cut by Ryuen-kun and other two by Ayanokoji-kun, is that okay?"

Ryuen doesn't seems to be in mood of cutting cakes, he probably think of it as something childish but he couldn't resist the hard work Ishizaki, Ibuki , Hiyori and Albert has placed for his birthday, so he just nodded.

We all saw the time it was 11:58 pm

"2 more minutes remaining" Amasawa said excitedly, Now that I think about it, it might probably her first time celebrating birthday since she is also from WR, I wonder when is her birthday.

"Alright, I am burning the candles" Kamuro said to which everyone nodded.

"Okay one more minute" this time it was Nanase who said it.

One more minute!!? Strange..my heart is beating so fast right now..why? I not doing any cardiac exercise right now, then why is my heart is beating so fast.

"10.."

I was brought back by my thoughts when kei and everyone started counting in unison

"9.."

I took the deep breath,in order to calm my heart beat.

"8.."
I looked at everyone who were smiling and counting

"7"
Kei came towards me and placed a happy birthday hat on my head. Hiyori did the same to ryuen, he growled since he didn't wanted to wear it but since its hiyori, he can't refuse.