Me: "Gomene..."

I pull him into a kiss, not that deep but enough to make him shut his mouth. It didn't take long enough before the man reacted to me and thank God, he get the situation.

Louis: "Gabie? What the-"

Me: "Reasons right? Well, I'm sorry because he was my fiancé" I snaked my arms into his, even if the man who was wearing a black windbreaker was still dumbfounded after our lips parted away.

Louis: "Geez, never mind, I just waste my time on a trash like you" - He back-off and geezz... I really wanna choke him to death.

"Woah woah... Yuki, you really got a fiancé?"

Oh shit, I forgot about him.

Me: "Ah wait! signore, sorry about earlier. It's just I really need to give him a reason so he will stop following me."

"You're Ms. Gabie right?"

Me: "Si"

"I'm Matteo Piano and the man you just kiss and are still stunned to speak to is Yuki Ishikawa"

Me: "Ah I see, nice to meet you and I'm really really really sorry for what happened earlier"

Matteo: "Ah no no no, I think it was normal here in Italia. Perhaps would you like to join us for a dinner"

Me: "I think it was a really formal dinner between you guys"

Matteo: "No, it was just a casual dinner with our other teammates"

Me: "Teammates?"