'As much as I love you, Ballora.'

"Thank you, Freddy."

"Alright, I'll lwt you continue you doing what you were doing. The doors open in just a few minutes."

"Alright. I'm ready."

"I know you are. Good luck."

"Thank you."

As Freddy walked away, Ballora's face now turned red by Freddy's comment on her.

"H-H-He's thinks I'm beautiful! Oh my god, I think I'm gonna die on stage by that. No, not today. Let's make little kids happy today once again."

Within a few minutes after the doors opened, many families entered the restraunt. Many kids were running around, having fun, whilendome were waiting for the curtains on the main show stage to open. As the curtains finally opened and revealed Freddy, Bonnie amd Chica, the k8ds all screamed with excitment.

"Hey kids! Welcome back to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!"

"Hope all of you kids are ready to rock out!" Bonnie said.

"And don't forget to have some of our delicious pizza whilw you have fun, kids!" Chica said.

"That's right, Chica. But before any of you kids go, we have a special anmouncment!"

"We do? What is it, Freddy?" Bonnie asked.

"Bonnie, you silly one. Today, we have new guests today."

"New guests? Don't you mean new members of our crew, Freddy?" Chica said.

"That I do, Chica."

"Aarrgg! Any people part of the restraunt, is part of me pirate crew!" Foxy said across from his stage.

"But Freddy, where are they?" Bonnie asked.

"I'm glad you asked, Bonnie. If you kids want to see them, just follow the new signs we put up, and you'll meet each one of them in their new party rooms. Hurry now, kids. They're waiting for you!"

Many kids rushed off to meet the others. The first ones were Baby and Ennard. Alot of the kids rushed in, almost filling up the room.

"Hey kids, we're the clown twins! I'm Circus Baby, and this twin brother, Ennard the clown! We hope you kiddies are having fun!"

"Heeeeyyyy, kids! Who wants balloon animals?"

Almost all the kids said 'me'. Ennard then quickly made each of the kids balloon animals. Birds, dogs, turtles, each one for the kids. Through out the time, they made some ice cream for the kids, and performed some songs for them. In Finn and Fay's room, the kids were all excited.

"Hahaha! Hey kids! My name is Finn! And this is my partner in fun, Fay! Welcome to the Funtime Room! We're all gonna have so much fun!"

"Yes we are, Finn! Come on, kids! Let's play some games!"

Kids were running around, having fun. Some of them drawing at the tables. Fay decided to play red light, green light with the kids. She won because her fast reflexes. And Finn decided to sing for one of the borthday boy's in the room. And now finally, alot of the kids were in Ballora's room. The room was a bit dark, with many kids looking at Ballora standing on the middle of the stage, with only one spotlight on her. She took a deep breath, and opened her eyes.

"Welcome boys and girls. My name is Ballora, the ballerina. It is great to see many of you instrested in dancing. Hope you kids enjoy the show."

With a press of a button on the small remote Ballora had in her hand, her song started to play, and Ballora started to dance to it. Making perfect moves, hitting the right poses to the song, and flowing to the song as well. The kids were amazed by Ballora's dancing. And what Ballora didn't know was that Freddy was at the doorway, watching Ballora dance as well. Even though he saw her dance already, he loved it even more that she was in her dance, and how the lighting is in the room on her. He smiled at how she was dancing, and how the kids were being entertained. Once the song ended, she waited for what the kids are gonna do. After a few seconds, all the kids cheered out. A big smile appeared on Ballora's face, happy that she makes the kids so happy. After a while, whe put out pizza on each of the tables, and the kids started to eat. She decided to do some small dances as she watches over them. After a while, a little girl walked up to the stage, and Ballora noticed her. She went on her knees, amd started to talk to the little girl.

"Hi little girl. Is there anything you need?"

"Are you a real princess?"

"*chuckles* No. But, I'm looking at one right now."

"*gasp* Really?!"

"Yes."

"Do you think I can dance just like you one day, Miss?"

"Well. With enough hard work and determination, you can one day. And, I believe you will."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Thank you, Miss!"

"You're welcome. Now, go have some fun."

The little girl rushed off giggling. It warms Ballora's heart to make kids happy. The rest goes to the crew. It's been a long time since they've entertained kids like this. They were all happy. After the day was up, and all the families went home. Everyone went to their dressing rooms amd changed into their regular clothes again. For Ballora, as she was about to leave, she opened the door, and saw Freddy was about to knock.

"Oh, Freddy. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I saw your first performance earlier. And, I must say. It went as beautifully as I thought."

Ballora's cheeks turned pink by Freddy's comment.

"Th-Thanks, Freddy. The kids seemed to like it."

"See, told you they would love it. You were amazing."

"Thank you."

"Not bad for your first day. Can't wait to see how all of you will do moving foward."

"Me too."

"Well, I should let you get home. You must be tired."

"I am. No one says this is easy."

"True. Well, get some rest. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Freddy."

Freddy walked away as Ballora grabbed her coat, met up with the others, and they all went home. Once they got home, the spent the night celebrating on how well it turned out. They were all so happy now. They spent the night having fun, telling jokes, and thinking of what future acts they can do. As time went on, they started to get more and more tired. They decided to head off to bed. They went to their rooms, and peeacfully went to sleep, with big smiles.

They are now more than ready for the future ahead of them.