Your girlfriends a bitch Jaden Walton

Start from the beginning

What the fuck is wrong with you y/n y/l/n. Absolutely not, you have a bf and he talked shit about you earlier.

I know but still he's hot.

"Y/n, look I'm sorry for those things I said about you to Mkayla it isn't true, i was just saying those things to-" I cut him off.
"No Jaden, I dont want to hear it. Next time you want to say shit about me, say it to my face." I grabbed my bathers then went in the bathroom where I found a condom 🤩. Yuck. Lucky for me, it wasn't open. I checked in the bin to see if there was any open opened ones and there wasn't. Good. I got dressed into this bikini:

then picked up the condom and walked out the bathroom

(Jaden POV)

Y/n walked out the bathroom, she was in her bikini and she looked so fucking hot.

Jaden wtf is wrong with you, you messed up and she ain't never gonna talk to you, you know that right?

I know but she's still hot.

I looked her up and down and then back up at her face, she looked annoyed and disgusted, she probably saw me checking her out, great.
"My eyes are up here. What the fuck is this?" She said in a annoyed tone holding up a condom packet in her hand. Fuck.
"Aaaaa condom?" I say extending the 'a'
"I know that you dumb fuck. Why did you have it in the bathroom?"
"Because we were gonna um use it."
"Your so disgusting, in the bathroom that you and I use? Fuck no."
"We didn't even do it!"
"Good. But serious question though, why didn't you guys do it?"
"Cause she sent a text to her mum 5 minutes before we were gonna do it but then her mum texted her back saying she needs to go over for 10 mintues."
"I didn't need the full description."
"You asked for it." She rolled her eyes and walked out, I love that sass from her. Mkayla texted me saying she was gonna come back now, good.

(Y/n POV)

I was walking to Tyler's and I saw Mkayla coming out of the left you had to take to go to Tyler's, strange. She went that way when I was going back to my room and now she's only just coming back, I thought her mum wanted her. And her rooms on the right.. idgaf.
"Slut." She said walking past me.
"Excuse me? What did you call me?"
"A slut." She said walking to me and Jadens room. I saw Kylee and Jayla come out of there room with there bathers on at the corner of my eye.
"Bitch say that again." Mkayla turned to me.
"I said your a slut, slut." I speed walked up to her and slapped her stupid face so hard it left I nice pure red mark.
"OW! WHAT THE FUCK!"
"FUCK YOU!" I say walking to Tyler's room.

Me and Tyler were in the water just messing around and we saw Mkayla and Jaden get in to.
"Fuck me, Jaden." Tyler Said looking at him annoyed then pulling me closer to him.
"It's alright, he can say what ever he wants, I don't care" Tyler nodded then kissed me on the lips. We had a great evening and then I saw Javon walking to us from the belcony.
"Guys we have to go out in 30minutes! What y'all doin in the water? GET READY!" He said walking away which panicked me. I completely forgot we had planned to go out tonight. I was getting out the water when I heard Jaden's girlfriend which i still don't know her name, say
"See I told You she's fat, look at her flabs just hanging there, I would rather sleep on the floor then sleep in the same bed as her." I looked back at Jaden and I could see he was uncomfortable?
"Uh Mkayla, she's um not she actually has a good body, in my opinion it's perfect the way it is-" he was cut off by Mkayla, so that's her dumb ass name.
"Are you fucking serious right now Jaden? Your coming to her defeance?"
"No, I mean yeah but it's wrong to make fun of someone's body type! All sizes are beautiful"
"Bullshit Jaden. Shes fat and I don't dare what u have to say about it." Jaden looked mad and he climped up the ladder and went to our room. I followed behind him confused. Why did he stand up for me? He didn't before. I went to the room and I opened the bathroom, my stupid ass didn't think to knock and Jaden was in the shower, I was lucky I was looking the other way and as soon as i walked in I heard him shout
"Y/N DONT LOOK IM SHOWERING" I went out of the room quicker then light and closed the door.
"SHIT! IM SO SORRY JADEN!" I say shouted from the other side of the door so he could hear me. I heard him laughing.
"ITS ALRIGHT AT LEAST YOU DIDNT LOOK!" I laughed then a little bit later he came out with jeans on and a top, he looked hot.

Oh my gosh y/n you have a boyfriend.

IDC stfu I can say who's hot or not.

I went in the bath room then had a shower and did my skin care and got dressed into this:

(If u don't like it you can change it)And did my make up and my hair and put on some sneakers and grabbed a light jacket and a purse

And did my make up and my hair and put on some sneakers and grabbed a light jacket and a purse. I took a mirror pick sitting on a counter opposite to the mirror and posted it on my instagram.

@y/n.y/l/n

Liked by onwardjdub and 19,482 otherCap: going out tn with my favourite people❤️

Cap: going out tn with my favourite people❤️

View all 8,338 Comments:
Onwardjdub: get out of the bathroom so we can go
^okay okay
Onwardwanna: hurry up so we can goooooo
^no
Mamma/ y/n/mum: missin you 🤍
^missing you to mum ❤️🤍
_Kylee.pruitt: have my kids
^some goes this way 😏

(Y/n POV)

"Y/N LETS GO STOP ANSWERING PEOPLES COMMENTS AND LETS GO!" I heard Jaden shout. I signed and went out the bathroom and again saw Jaden check me out, Ngl I was checking him out, he was so fucking hot.
"Alright let's go before they think we've been fucking in here."
"The only person your to fuck on this holiday is your girlfriend, what her name again?"
"Mkayla."
"Basic but alright." I walked out the room with Jaden behind me, Jess was looking so beautiful as usual, Jayla and Kylee were looking hot as always and Daelo was looking his normal cute self and Javon and Dj looked like they were going to get some milk from the shops.
"What took you guy so long were y'all fucking?" Javon asked looking at me as we were all walking to the mini boat we had.
"That's ew, I have a bf and he has a gf." I said.

We were at the restaurant and Jaden was next to me with Javon on the other side and Jess on Javons other side with Jayla In front of me and next to her was Kylee and Dj In front of Jess and Daleo In front of Jaden.

We had ordered and we were waiting on our food.
"Jaden, are you sure Mkayla was going to her mums today when she had to leave?"
"You mean earlier? Yeah that's what she said."
"Mm alright."
"Why.."
"Nothing don't worry about it." We all kept talking about stuff then our food got here. It was to goood I gobbled that shit down but obviously gracefully. It was getting late so we went back to our rooms and got ready for bed.
"Goodnight Jaden" I say exhausted.
"Goodnight y/n" he says coming into the bed and turning the light off. What a day.

2257 words.