I know the other lads are getting sick and tired of me whining and complaining, but I can’t help it. I’m a father now, and it’s my duty to worry about my family. Wow, it still shocks me to say that. And to think, none of this would have been possible if I wasn’t in One Direction with Harry, because Simon put us together, because he didn’t want to let us go, after the five of us decided to audition for The X Factor during the same year. I wouldn’t say that I believe in fate, but I definitely believe that everything happens for a reason. Without Harry, I would have never met Alex, and without a doubt, wouldn’t be able to hold Zackary in my arms. I love my family with all of my heart, and I’m going to be there for them no matter what.

             I may come off as a cheeky, carefree Irishman that loves to have a good time, but I know how to be serious too. I’m not saying that I’m going to be serious all the time, which I don’t even think I could if I wanted to, but I only want to be the man that Alex deserves. She means the world to me, and I want her to know it.

To Lexi:

I don’t know how you and Zacky are, but just know that I’ll be home in a few hours. I love you with all of my heart Lex, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. I’d love to call you, but I actually have to make it look like I’m working ;) Until we see each other again my love… -Nialler

            The boys are right; I’m whipped… but it feels good.

Alex’s P.O.V.

To Lexi:

I don’t know how you and Zacky are, but just know that I’ll be home in a few hours. It killed me to walk away from the two of you this morning, but just know that I love you with all of my heart Lex, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. I’d love to call you, but I actually have to make it look like I’m working ;) Until we see each other again my love… -Nialler

            I know Niall says that he has no idea how to be romantic, but he’s only putting himself down. Niall knows exactly what I feel, when I feel it, and always knows how to make things better. The only fight we’ve ever gotten in, is when I was pregnant, and we had to fight over who got the last of the ice cream. We argued for about ten minutes, and then decided to split it. Even though we never physically say it, we both feel that fighting is stupid. Why get angry, and yell in each other’s faces when you can talk it out like two human beings? That was one thing that never made sense to me. I think we both feel that way because both of our parents are divorced, and we learned from those experiences. Yelling and screaming gets you nothing except angrier, unless you’re doing it while… wow, I’ve spent way too much time around the boys. It’s a real good thing I have my girls, because I don’t want to think about what my mind could possibly think of. Niall and I have both come to the realization that we don’t agree 100% on every little detail, close, but not everything and we’re perfectly fine with that. We each have our own outlets with music. Niall and I are both hopeless romantics though, and the message that he sent is so sweet.

To Nialler: