The Boy By The Window

Start from the beginning

Louis got up and walked to the McDonald's bag and got two sausage McMuffins, there were two left, who Louis figured were Zayn's or if not, Niall's. He then grabbed a latte, that Zayn had scribbled his name on. LOUIS it read. As Louis ate his breakfast and drunk his Latte, he heard Zayn in the shower..... Singing....

Louis giggled, he then jumped when he heard a small knock on the door. He walked slowly towards the door, trying not to freak out, he looked through the peephole, he saw Niall standing there as white snow fell on his hair. He opened the door letting him in. "Morning Louis."

"G'Morning. Um, Zayn brought some breakfast." Louis said in his quiet voice.

"Yeah, he told me. Um, where is he?"

"Taking a shower."

"Oh, OK."

Louis went back to eating while Niall took out his food, and started devouring it down. Louis was surprise how much this boy ate. Louis wanted to say something, something to break the silence, he just didn't know how. "Um.." Louis tried. Niall looked up quickly worried that he had done something to upset Louis.

"How was you morning?" Louis asked in his silent voice. Niall's shoulders seem to relax. He lightly smiled.

"It was good, I woke up on the floor instead of my bed, but it was ok." Louis let out a small giggle.

"How about you? How's your morning?"

"Same as always." Louis shrugged.

"Same ol' looking out the window thing?"

"Yea..."

"Nice..." Niall responded, as it slowly got into a bit awkward silence. And Louis hated that, because if anything got awkward he would blush. So he tried not to be to shy as he always was.

"So.. Um.. W-what do you do for a living?" Louis asked stuttering at first.

"Oh well, I'm in school, I'm studying for a medical degree."

"So you want to be a doctor?"

"Eh, not really, I'm just doing it because my father wants me to. I'm actually into music, but eh, it's not like I'll become an amazing singer, or be in the world's biggest band!" He said chuckling. Louis didn't know what to say, so he just stayed quiet and listened. "You know sometimes in life, you have to be more realistic, to the idea of where your career will end up, sometimes you might end up doing what you don't want, well, because there's no other way."

"There is always another way, you just might not be able to see it, but they're always there." Louis said.

"I guess... " Niall said, a bit surprised. That was the longest he had ever heard Louis talk. They sat there for a while more in silence, Zayn came in.

"Shit, I'm late!" He mumbled, "Hey Louis, Niall is staying here for the day, I think I already told you, um both of you don't go into the kitchen 'cause you guys can't cook for shit."

Niall scoffed but Zayn ignored it.

"Uhm.... If you guys get hungry order pizza or something, uh what else, what else..." He said clearly rambling.

Louis rolled his eyes and got up and sat at his usual spot next to the window. He was in sweat pants and a grey sweater. He grabbed his laptop and started logging into his online school. As he waited for his computer to load he looked up at Zayn who was walking around mumbling 'keys' under his breath.... He finally found them, and jogged to Louis kissing the younger lad on his forehead. "Bye, Lou."

"Bye Zaynie." Louis responded as Zayn opened the door.

"Aww where's my kiss, huh?" Niall playfully pouted.

"Fuck off Horan." Zayn said as he left. Niall pretended to be hurt but then laughed making Louis giggle. Niall wasn't gay... Or at least he didn't seem like it to Louis. Zayn was bi-sexual, but he tries to hide it with fucking so many girls. No, Zayn isn't ashamed, he just, doesn't want to fall in love again, like he did with Liam. Liam Payne, was a doctor, he graduated early because he was so smart. He was Niall's best mate, that's how Liam and Zayn met. They were so in love, but something Zayn did, which Louis never found out what it was, had made them separate. It wasn't that Zayn didn't want to tell, it was just that, Louis never asked. He didn't want to make his best mate feel worse than he already did. Liam was a sweet guy, well, at least that's how he seemed like to Louis, they met a couple of times, but not actually hung out. At least not like he did with Niall. Louis realized his computer loaded and so he started one of his classes. He plugged in his earphones, and started listening to the session. He glanced at Niall and saw him playing with Zayn's Xbox. Louis smiled at the boy, but then went back to look at his computer.

Hey this Panda!!!Please Vote, Comment, and FOLLOW!!! I love you guys! ~Panda