The Boy By The Window

Louis Tomlinson was just an eighteen year old boy. He was so shy and fragile. He was never really comfortable with anyone but his best friend. Zayn Malik. Zayn was your typical kind of ladies man, almost every night he would bring some slutty girl home, do what he wanted with them, and dropped them like a barbie doll. One of the things that disgusted Louis about him. Plus the fact that they were roommates, and he had to listen to those awful moans. That's why he puts on his earphones and listens to music. Louis had a harsh childhood, he was always mistreated, he was so small and weak. He never knew how to defend himself, so he never did. Not until Zayn offered Louis to live with him. But still, Louis was shy. There was always something different about Louis, even Zayn realized it once in a while. It was like if Louis wasn't even a guy, he had somewhat female looks, and a slight female body. Of course, a side from his man part, and the fact that he didn't have boobs. But what Zayn didn't know, was that Louis was born with a difference. Which was the reason why his parents hated him so much. Louis was born with ovaries, a uterus and overly excessive hormones that a male never really had. But Louis never dared to tell anyone, afraid that they would reject him, like his parents did. He was abused as a kid, he was picked on called horrible names, one big one was fag, from the fact that he liked boys. It wasn't until high school where Zayn was done with people picking on his friend, he hated that he was liked by everyone, but his best friend was liked by no one. He finally told people to leave Louis alone, and so they did. But Louis' problems didn't end there. It was at home where it was horrible. The abuse, the pain, it would never stop. It wasn't until he turned 16 when he left to go live with Zayn.

Louis sighed as he sat there looking out the window. Watching the snow fall, people walking their dogs, going into stores, cars driving by. He had a whole view of that from his window because he lived in a second floor apartment. He sipped his warm tea, while observing his favorite person. It was quite weird to be honest, Louis had a favorite person that he had never met. It's about three years since he moved in, a month later Louis had noticed a curly haired boy that worked in the clothing store. It became a daily routine, Louis knew when the boy would go into work, when he would have his break, and when he would leave. So Louis stayed seated there in his favorite spot in the living room. And every time he would catch a glimpse at him, working in the store, he would smile. Louis went to school online, and he didn't have a job, he wanted to, but his overprotective best friend, told him anything can happen. Plus the fact that Louis is really nervous and uncomfortable with strangers. So Zayn told him to settle down, Zayn already had a stabled job, one that he can pay for the whole rent himself, plus the fact that his family is filthy rich. So he told Louis to stay home, and do his online college schooling. As Louis watched the curly haired boy sip at his hot drink waiting for his manager, he suddenly looked up at the window where Louis sat. Louis gasped and ducked down, tipping over his tea. It wasn't hot so Louis didn't mind. He couldn't believe that the boy who he admired had looked up at him. Minutes passed and Louis slowly, looked out the window. He then saw the boy and his manager opening the door, and go inside, but just as the boy went inside he turned back around, to look up Louis, he then smiled and went inside. Louis smiled back and felt like his insides had just exploded. From the 3 years he had lived there, that boy had never noticed him. Ever. Louis kept looking out the window, when a tap startled him. He then heard the door open.

"Zayn!" Louis whined in his small voice.

"What?"

"Don't do that, you know how much it scares me."

"Haha, OK I'm sorry. Oh, hey so I brought breakfast, and I'm getting ready to go to work because I'll be running late."

"Oh... Um, you aren't eating?"

"Nah you go ahead. Oh and by the way, Niall is coming over is that ok?" Zayn asked, knowing Louis wasn't comfortable with people around him. But Louis nodded, giving him a small smile. Niall was Zayn's friend, he was quite friendly, too friendly, Louis thought. He got easily comfortable with anyone, but once he tried with Louis, he freaked out and ran to his room. So now when Niall came over, he tried to be respectful. Little by little Louis got used to Niall being around.