(Mylène looks at him)

Ivan: (gives her a black skull pin) Here. It's from my favorite band, the Zombie Skull Crushers.

Mylène: Wow... (puts the pin on her hat) Uh, that's, uhh... really sweet of you, Ivan. But... they're right. I can't act to save my life... Excuse me (runs away, crying)

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: (His window opens) A film shoot... oh, yes. So many emotions. Some fake, yet others very, very real. (turns a butterfly into an akuma) Fly away, my evil akuma, and overpower this young, misunderstood artist...

Scene: Classroom. Nino is angry at Chloé for making fun of Mylène.

Nino: Epic, Chloé! Just epic! What are we supposed to do now without our leading actress?

Chloé: Who needs her, anyway? She was totally lame!

Ivan: You're lame! Mylène is crying her eyes out on the bathroom thanks to you!

Chloé: Me, lame?

Marinette: Hey, hey! Everyone chill out! You're right, Chloé is lame. But fighting isn't gonna bring Mylène back. I'm the producer, and I'm gonna do everything in my power to finish filming tonight!

Max: The deadline for the Parisian Student Short Film Festival is tomorrow evening, precisely 26 hours, 15 minutes and 14, 13 seconds from now.

"Sorry Max but are you human or a robot?"Andi asked.

"Intellect like a robot but I'm very much human." He answered.

Marinette: Thank you, Max! And we still have editing, post-sound, soundtrack...

Adrien: And who's gonna take Mylene's part?

Chloé: Um, me of course!

Alya: You haven't even read the script!

Chloé: Of course I have! The first scene anyway. I can even tell you that it ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Jones!

"No offense to new Chloe, but...ew,"Alix gagged.

Marinette: (screams as she imagines Chloé and Adrien kissing) You wrote that?!

Alya: Hold up! (sees the script) I didn't write that!

Nino: Uh... I wrote it. It was just a little tweak. You know, to move the story forward.

"Hey director dude, if rainbow's akuma means anything leave others work alone." Plagg exclaimed. As he started watching the shy writer take note on his shoulder.

Alya: What! You messed my script without even telling me? That's low!

Nino: Wait a minute! You mean our script!

Adrien: (sighs)

Rose: Juice? (gives him a glass of juice)

Adrien: Thanks Rose.

Chloé: Oh, who cares who wrote what? We've got to film this thing, right?

Max: She's right. Principal Damocles is only allowing us to use school until 6 p.m. sharp. Which leaves us 9 hours, 12 minutes and 12 seconds. 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6...

Marinette: (grabs Alya) Adrien and Chloé kissing cannot happen! No way!

Alya: It makes no sense story wise anyway. The main character's emotional journey...