Lady Wi-Fi

Everyone walked into the theatre and saw the chairs where Adrien and Marinette were sitting was replaced with a couch big enough for 4 people.

"Morning everyone how did you sleep," Lyra asked as she stretched. Rea slithered still looking tired and not happy.

"First what happened to her and second what's with the couch?" Jagged questioned.

"I'm not a morning girl and the couch is because I'm moving Luka and Kagami to the front next to Adrien and Mari," she yawned. The for of them sat on the couch happily.

"The next is Lady Wi-fi"

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier teaches the students, while Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug. Alya uses the Ladybug cutout and puts it over the student's faces.

Miss Bustier: I'm very pleased with how you did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment.

"Good thing I wasn't there or else you may have figured me out Alya". Marinette teased her best friend

"Although given Alya's track record maybe not". Adrien adds

"HEY!" Alya shouts offended 

(Alya sees Chloé, pointing at Miss Bustier. Miss Bustier looks at Alya.) Is Marinette still in the girls' room?

Alya: Uh, I don't know, miss. (The bell rings.)

Miss Bustier: Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of the breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years. Then, answer this simple questionnaire. (gives two to Alya) See to it that Marinette receives her homework.

"Now that we know why your late so much. We'll make super hero hall pass, for any heroes." Damocles stated.

Scene: Outside the classroom. Alya tries to call Marinette, but gets her voicemail instead.

Marinette: (recording) It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he.

Scene: Bathroom. Alya is searching for Marinette.

Alya: Marinette?

Scene: Outside the classroom. Alya sees Rose and Juleka.

Alya: Uhh, have you guys seen Marinette anywhere? (Rose and Juleka shake their heads.)

(Alya enters the locker room, where she sees Chloé taking something from her locker. It's a Ladybug costume and yo-yo.)

Alya: (whispering) Chloé's Ladybug?

"I can't believe you thought Chloe was Ladybug". Marinette says betrayed.

"Me either girl, me either". Alya says shaking her head.

"Hey, I know I'm not a miraculous wearer but don't be rude about it". Chloe says getting sick at how awful she used to be.

"It's not that Chloe, it's just we don't even have the same hair color for crying out loud. So how could anyone believe you're ladybug". Marinette explains cautiously.

"That makes sense Marinette". Chloe says.

"Well a miraculous can change hair style, length, and sometime's color, I don't really know a miraculous that can make hair shorter, since Chloe does have longer hair than Marinette. And some can even change eye and skin tone". Tikki explains satisfying everyone's curiosity and letting the episode resume.

Scene: Outside the school. Chloé boards her limousine, Alya follows her.

Alya: Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk. (sees Nino) Nino, wait!