California Dreamin'

Henry didn't go onto set the next day and stayed with me at the hospital, all he kept talking about was the baby and checking I was okay. He ordered another lot of scans to make sure including an ultrasound even though the baby is smaller then a pea he just wanted to know it was okay. I am three weeks along so it would put it at the last visit when we told each other we loved each other which made it even more beautiful. The more henry and I spoke about the baby the more hopeful I was that we could really make a lovely life for ourselves and all our kids. 

I got discharged from the hospital about 2pm and we headed to Henry's home, his house was right on the beach as he loved the water and surfing. As we drove through the gates and up the drive which was lined with blossom trees I saw the most beautiful white house that gave a ranch/country home vibe, it was breath-taking 6 bedroom home with its own pool, cinema room, library, dining room and as you walked into the kitchen you had bi-folding doors that gave the view of the ocean.

"Henry this is so beautiful, such a gorgeous home!" I walked up to the doors and stared out to admire the view.

"You like it? I've been here about a year and a half. I wanted somewhere close to the ocean and homely for the kids." He came up behind me resting his head on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around me. 

"It's amazing, I have never been in a home like this before." he kissed my cheek and the headed over to the fridge and got us out two waters.

"Well this is your home too now you know. I mean I know we have been avoiding the conversation but with the baby coming we do need to make a plan." He handed me a water, took my hand and led me into his living room that has a great big open fire place with a beautiful cream L shape sofa that could easily fit 8 people. There was artwork all over the walls and a chandelier hanging over the coffee table in front of the sofa and fireplace. 

"Yes I know we have been dodging it but that's only because I don't have a solution Henry. You're kids and majority of work is here and then I have my life in London with the kids, I could never take them away from Matthew....but before you say anything I know I need to remember that this is your baby and you don't want to be away from him/her as well." 

He sighed and laid back into the sofa.

"What if we did alternate living. Few months out here then a few months in the UK? When I am in the UK I can fly home as much as I can to see the kids and work stuff then when you come here you bring the boys and they go school here too?"

I know he is trying but that is so much to put on kids and it still means that Matthew and Henry have to each sacrifice their time with their children. 

"Henry I don't know. Let's not go too deep into this now. I must admit I am tired and I would really love to have a nice hot bath." He got up from the sofa and held out his hand for mine.

"Of course I'm sorry you have been through so much, I'll show you our room then I will run you a bath." 

We went upstairs and I felt like I was in a posh hotel, then floors were bleached wood, walls covered  in paintings and black and white pictures of him and his children. We got into the room and the bed was huge, I have never seen one like that before. It had pure white sheets and looked so inviting. 

Henry put me on the end of the bed as he went to run my bath, I removed all my clothes and shoes then decided to climb into the bed naked and laid my head on the pillow. I felt like I was on a cloud and it smelt just like him, I took in a deep breathe.

"Your bath is ready Miss Olivia." I rolled to the side and saw him standing beside me and I smiled, then he pulled back the blanket and lifted me into his arms.

"I can walk Henry." I kissed him lightly on the cheek but didn't argue too much as I was too tired, he carried me from the bedroom into the en-suite then he rested me down gently in front of the bath, as I stepped in the warmth ran up my body and made me tingle as I settled into the bubbles. I turned as saw Henry grab me a robe and towels, but he was still dressed.

"Are you not joining me Mr Jacobs?" He smiled and came back over to the bath to kneel to my eyeline.

"Not tonight my love you need some rest, you have been through so much." I didn't like that answer so I splashed some water in his face.

"I am fine Mr Worry, now its been two weeks since I have seen you and I need you...... now!!! Get your fine ass in this bath.!" I let out a small laugh and splashed him again.

"Well if the lady insists." I watched him intently as he undressed, my area became tender and started to pulse as I saw his naked body in front of me. He stepped into the bath behind me and pulled me down to rest the back of my head on his chest, then grabbing a sponge to wet it and squeeze the water over my breasts making them harden.

I sat up and turned round to face him moving my knees to either sides of his legs, my hands on the sides of the bath to stabilize myself then I lent down to kiss him as he sat up straight and pulled me onto his lap and I could feel his cock harden on my stomach as he wrapped his arms round me to pull me in for a deeper kiss. 

I Lifted myself up slightly and put my hand in the water to take hold of his cock and he let out a slight moan. I held him in place as I guided myself down onto him.  Feeling him inside me again sent shockwaves up my body and I slowly started to grind him as his arms were both round my waist and his lips onto mine.

"Oh Henry, I hate being away from you. I needed this." I started to speed up and could hear water falling to the floor and Henry's moan intensify. 

"Be careful Liv, you sure this is okay? you not in any pain?" I got faster and could feel my orgasm rising.

"Henry I'm fine honestly I just need you." I lent in and kissed him still grinding and could finally feel the orgasm coming so I lent back and could feel his cock go deeper inside me and take me over the edge as I called out his name, as I lent forward to catch my breathe I felt him grab onto my arse and thrust into me a few more times before he started to climax and bury his head into my shoulder. 

"God I love you Liv, you really scared me yesterday. I don't ever want to be with out you." I lent back to look into his eyes.

"I love you too Henry, I'm not going anywhere I promise. You Have my heart." We kissed and I slowly eased of him to turn the other way and lay back onto his chest.

After our bath we headed out into the garden by the pool and the Malibu heat was glorious on my pale skin, all I had on was one of Henry's cotton t shirts and my check pyjama shorts from my suitcase. 

I loved wearing something of his it just made me feel comfortable, we laid on his sun loungers talking about our plans for the next few weeks . He had to continue shooting tomorrow and we decided I would stay at home for the day to try and get over jet lag and the accident, I felt a bit nervous about staying in the big house by myself but he said Jim would pop in at some point with some lunch for me then he would be home about 8 and we could go out for dinner if I was feeling up to it. 

I kept drifting in and out of sleep on the sun lounger and it was about 9pm so Henry took me upstairs and laid with me until I fell asleep, I laid on his chest and his breathing sent me off into a peaceful dream. 

I dreamt of us again on the beach in front of his house with the sun shinning on my big belly and Henry running in and out of the water with the kids teaching my two how to surf. This dream really was coming true, Henry and I are going to be parents together. I know there are obstacles and I am scared about there not being a solution but I just hope we can find one.