"Killing it would be better" Beyonce said.

"You talking reaalll reckless for somebody that usually throw up everytime I mention getting rid of the baby" I said.

"That was when I believed you would do it, now I think you all bark to bite" she said plainly.

"I definitely bite" I said looking at her.

"Come bite me then" she said biting her lip. I rolled my eyes turning away from her.

It went quiet for a couple minutes then she started back talking "So you really don't want the baby ?"

"You ask me this everyday beyonce" I said dryly.

"I just- At least tell me why" she said and I huffed.

"I don't like kids.. never have never will" I shrugged.

"But you're so good with kids. Look at how comfortable jayda is with you, she never lets me hold her like that" she said making me look down at jayda peacefully sleep with her mouth open.

"Well she's a mommies baby now" I said kissing jayda cheek.

"And samajae is in love with you, he says it all the time" she said.

"That's my baby boy" I said smiling.

"Samajah is always trying to have 'mommy and bug' time" she said. "She just like having me to herself sometimes, she don't get to often" I shrugged.

"Jayden stays in your room all day just so she can sit with you" "She's my chill buddy" I said barley paying her any mind.

"Plus those are my kids beyonce, they're supposed to be like that with me. What kinda mom would I be to push them away ?" I said looking over at her.

"And what about the ones that aren't yours ? Junie be up under you like she be with teyana" she said.

"I've known junie since she was like two" I said. "Actually I've know all your kids since they was babies so of course they're gonna have a attachment to me, I'm not gonna neglect them"

"But if you didn't like them like you claim you don't then you would." She said.

I huffed not saying nothing. "Leave me alone"

"I just really want you to have this baby" she said "Mhm" I hummed not looking at her.

She sighed heavily laying down turning away from me. I put on law and order and sat back watching it since I had some time for peace.

---------- ---------

Beyonce pov:

"dada up" I heard feeling somebody tapping me.

"i'm tired" I mumbled not opening my eyes. It went quiet then a hard slap landed on my face.

I jumped up looking down to see khyson smiling at me "I should beat yo ass" I gritted.

"Come play !" he said pointing behind him.

"No. I'm tired" I said rubbing my eye.

"So" he said making me smack my lips. I laid back down turning away from him only to be face to face with jayda who was mugging me.

"Damn, what I do ?" I asked.

"out" she said plainly.

"Mmcht, you can't kick me out the bed" I said scrunching my face at her. She nodded rubbing her nose.

I rolled my eyes at her sitting up. I smelled food so I got out the bed walking to the kitchen.

Onika was in there cooking something that smelled good while holding samajae"What you making ?" I asked walking up to her.