"I didn't say you could suck on me" I said mugging her. She smacked her lips straight facing me.

"What ?" "You know it's hard for me to sleep without it" she said slipping her thumb in her mouth.

"Just do that" I said talking about her sucking her thumb.

She huffed turning away from me and I shrugged going back to looking for something to watch.

My room door burst open and jayda ran in with a diaper in her hand.

"It's your turn" Beyonce said and I rolled my eyes. "I know. It's always my turn" I said getting up to get some wipes

Jayda walked up to me and laid her head on my leg closing her eyes. "Come on stanky girl" I said picking her up.

I laid her on the bed and took her shorts off before starting to change her.

"Ewww jayda you stankkk" Beyonce teased poking her.

Jayda giggled kicking her legs and I finished up before wrapping the diaper and throwing it at beyonce.

"Eww !" She yelled rolling out the bed.

"Stop being extra and throw that in the trash" I laughed walking into my restroom.

I washed my hands then went back in the room getting in the bed. Jayda smiled climbing on top of me and grabbed my face.

"Kiss ?" I puckered my lips. She smash her lips on mine then pulled back laying her head on my chest.

"Goodnight" I said kissing her head and she snuggled into me.

"Lobe" she whispered and I felt my heart melt. "Awww I love you too babyyy" I squealed.

"She said she love you ?!" Beyonce gasped.

"Yesss" I said smiling brightly. "That's not fair" she frowned.

"It's like all my kids like you more" she said and I shrugged. "Because I'm better"

"Ain't that right ?" I asked looking down at jayda but she was sleep already with her face stuffed in my chest.

"You don't even like them" bey said. "Shole don't. I don't like kids at all" I shrugged.

"But since the jackass that I'm in love with went and had all these damn demons I gotta deal with them" I rolled my eyes.

"You still in love with me ?" She smiled looking over at me.

I flicked her off starting back to look for something to watch. "Out of all my kids, not including ours who is your favorite?"

"Dream. She's a angel" I said "And junie because that's my bestfriend"

"Now out of our kids who's you fa-"I don't like none of em" I lied.

"Not even the one in your stomach ?" She asked. "Tuh, I'm about to kill it so no" I scoffed.

"You lying"

"Who lying ?" I looked over at her "You"

"Watch". "Why haven't you did it already then ?" She asked.

I side eyed her not saying nothing. "Because you ain't gone do it" she answered for me.

"I am gone do it. I'm just waiting.." I mugged her.

"Waiting for what ? If you wait too long you won't be able to abort it no more" she said.

"Well maybe I don't wanna kill it. Maybe I'm just gonna have it then give it away for adoption" I shrugged.