~ A ladybug in need ~

Red was in his office, trying his best to keep quiet as he tried to pleasure himself. The heat getting worse, he let out a quiet groan. Trying his best to keep himself quiet. Black wasn't in the place at the moment, or for the month for that matter.  "Ah~" He moaned quietly, quickly using his other paw to shut himself up. He didn't need anyone to catch him doing this to himself. "Red?" He froze when he heard Green's voice, "N - Not right now Green, I um. . .am bu - busy right now!" He hissed quickly, trying to not sound aggressive.

"Busy doing what?" Red realized that the blind creature didn't believe him. "D - Doing. . .things." He mumbled, blushing in embarrassment. As he rubbed his dick, biting his lower lip but his tail wag slightly. "Oh, I think I know." Green hummed. Green sat behind the ladybug creature and wrapped his long arms around him, pulling him close. "Since we both are in the mood, how about I, you know," he moved a paw towards Red's dick and started stroking it. "Help you out there~" He smirked, feeling the scientist shiver in pleasure.

"A - Ah. . .Green~" Red moaned quietly, as Green continued. "You like that?~" The blind creature started biting Red's neck. "Mm~ G - Green~" Green smiled and chuckled lightly. "How about we kick it up a notch, yeah?~ You naughty little shit~" The tall creature smirked, picking Red on his lap and entered inside of the ladybug creature. Red felt pleasure and extreme pain shot through him. "A - Ah! G - Green fuck!~" He moaned, shaking. Green purred softly, happy that he was actually topping someone and that just happens to be Red. "That's it, little shit~" Green was slightly kill mode as he bit down on Red's neck again. "Ah!~" Red yelped. "S - SHit Green!~" He felt himself shaking even more as Green started thrusted into him.

Green purred loudly as he continued. Red started digging his claws into Green's thighs, causing the blind creature to yelp in pain. "S - SHit Red!" He growled, thrusting faster and harder into Red. "A - AH!~ F - FUCK!~" Red moaned loudly as Green used a paw to stroke his burnt marks. The blind creature suddenly pulled out of Red, he heard a very much desperate whine from the smaller male. "Oh you are such a naughty little shit, you're so desperate for this, aren't you?~" Green smirked, pinning him against the floor of the office.

Red groaned softly as Green rubbed his own dick against Red's area. "Ready you little shit?~" Red nodded quickly and Green entered him, thrusting hard and fast. The blind creature had the ladybug creature's legs wrapped around his waist, keeping a tight firm grip on Red's thighs as he thrusted into the scientist. "A - AH F - FUCK!~" Red moaned loudly, as Green continued. "You're such a naughty little scientist~" The blind creature snickered, clearly still in the mood. "G - Green, a - ah~ P - Please~" Red started pleading, lust filling his sense and mind. "F - Fuck me harder~~" Red begged. Green gladly obeyed, making the scientist let out various of moans and whines of pleasure.

Red twitched a bit as Green continued to thrust inside of him. The blind creature suddenly heard walking past the room, but thankfully, it was tapping. It was Orange but Green decided to placed a bandanna on Red's muzzle. "Shh~ We don't need anyone to find out, now do we?~" Green purred, thrusting still. Red moaned but it was muffled. Green heard Orange leave and took off the bandanna, seeing Red twitch again. "S - Shit!~ G - Green I am about to. . .AH~" The blind creature felt the ladybug cum on him but he just continued to thrust inside of him. "A - Ah!~ G - Green!~" Red groaned.

"What's wrong, can't handle more?~" Green smirked, biting Red's neck, leaving a unfortune mark on the scientist's neck. "Ah~ G - Green~ S - Shit!~" Red moaned as the tall creature left a few more marks on his neck. The blind creature thrusted into him with a bit more aggression cause of his kill mode, "G - Green!~ S - SLow down n - nya!~" Red whined loudly, feeling his body shaking even more. He felt so much pleasure now. Did he really wanted Green to slow down? "Aw~ Sorry scientist~ but I can't~" Green smirked, "Aren't you enjoying this?~" He questioned, sinking his claws into Red's shoulders.

The ladybug creature let out a pleasurable ladybug sound, despite having no wings anymore, his back was still sensitive. Green carefully traced his claws across his back from his shoulders, earning a pathetic whine from the scientist. "A - Ah!~" He gasped when he felt Green touching the same spot where his wings used to be. "How about we add a little touch hm?~" Green suggested and roughly kissed the ladybug creature, sliding his long tongue into Red's mouth. Silently enjoying the taste of the scientist when he really shouldn't be enjoying this at all but was Green okay in the head right now? Not really, he was just desperate to take care of his horny mood and stuff.

Red was a different. "G - Green. . .~" Red panted, feeling his exhaustion starting to come over his lustful senses, Green noticed this and chuckled lightly. "Don't worry. . .just go to sleep. Your heat has been taken care~" The blind creature whispered quietly in his ear, pulling out as Red fell asleep rather quickly. Green carefully picked up the scientist and set him on his bed, before getting in the bed with him. Pulling Red close to his fluffy chest, letting Red nuzzle his face into it. Since Green hasn't fully snapped out of his horny fantasies yet. The tall creature wrapped his arms around the smaller male and quickly fell asleep as well. . .

Let's hope nobody finds out. . .