1

Michael, out in the cold. Below freezing temperatures made him shiver like never before. Tryston and Jaspyr were at the house, not realizing that Michael had gone off to a cave. Michael never knew it'd be this cold. Michael's breaths came out of his mouth, the breaths could be seen blow right past him.
Michael finally had seen the house but instead of going there, he went a couple steps back to look at something.

James' lair was completely destroyed. Which was something that made Michael feel warm. It was a great feeling finally knowing that your nemesis is MAYBE moving!

"Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes!" Michael yelled.

Michael didn't want to waste any more time and finally went inside his home.

"Where have you been?" asked Jaspyr.

"A cave, I forgot to tell you." Michael said.

"Tell us next time! We would allow you anyway but you kept your secret!" Tryston said to Michael.

"Sorry." Michael said, stomping up to his floor that had his OWN room. He took off his sheets, whipped it to make it smoother, put it back on the bed and went to get his sleeping clothes. Once he got them on, he pulled the top part of the blanket down on his bed and he wrapped himself in the blanket, going to sleep. It was 11:42 PM.

That next morning, Jaspyr jumped on top of Michael to wake him from his sleep.

"MORNING, SLEEPY HEAD!" He yelled into Michael's ear.

"Don't do that, now my ear is ringing." Michael said.

Michael got up, holding his ear. Still ringing, he shook his head. His ear didn't feel ANY better but it made his ear not feel numb. Michael then got his clothes for the day on and opened his door.