Ok,I understand that now.

Anyways it's just carrying,it's not that hard………

.

.

.

Eugene's mouth twitched,looking at the inside of the storage room.

Just yesterday this wasn't full like this,only a day had passed and now you can't even fit in those small spaces to go inside.

It was now in the afternoon,he and Riel had finished eating and washed the dishes earlier before coming here.

Eugene looked down on the piece of paper he was holding,it was the paper Mirvana gave him after seeing him earlier eating in the kitchen.

A list of the food stocks he needs to carry from here to the kitchen.

Lettuce - 1 box

Carrots - 1 box

Tomatoes - 1 box

Strawberries - 2 boxes

He didn't finish his reading when Riel suddenly walked in front of him.

He saw Riel pull up his sleeve on his arms like he was preparing himself and then ask him.

"Step backward,I'll make a space for us to go inside and get those things properly."

He was about to protest when Riel already picked up the food boxes in front that were blocking the doorway to put on the side.

It lasted half a minute before Riel finished.

Eugene walked inside and started to look for a box of lettuce,Riel also helped.

The two looked at different sides so the search wouldn't be that long.

As Eugene rummaged here and there while putting away the boxes he opened so he could know the thing inside,he finally found the box of lettuce.

He closes it first then picks it up and walks outside to put it there.

His plan was to collect the food stocks he needed first before carrying it all to the kitchen so his work wouldn't be that hard.

It took two hours for the two to finally find all the food stocks on the list and the two carried it to the kitchen.

The chefs inside the kitchen were busy cooking,they were testing some dishes for the upcoming banquet that the butler of his Highness told them to prepare.

When Eugene and Riel reach the kitchen the chefs don't look up at them.

Eugene walked towards the nearest one and spoke to ask something.

"Amm Mr.Chef where should I put this box of food?"

The chef finally notices them and looks up,he was supposed to yell at Eugene by telling him it's his work so he should know about it but immediately choked before he opened his mouth when he saw who was beside the youth.

He smiled and politely answered.

"Please just put all of those there."

His almost gold(lol)teeth were exposed after he smiled,Eugene didn't look at those teeth and just focused himself on the place the chef pointed at.

It was near the sink where he and Riel washed the dishes.

The two then put all the boxes there and when they were done.

Eugene walked up towards the chef again,hesitating to ask.

When Riel saw this he finally spoke again.

"What is is?"

The voice was filled with a gentle tone which made the chefs nearby shiver in cold when they heard it.

They look at the youth beside him with pity. 

Ahhh what a poor child.

Eugene didn't notice it so he answered him. He lowered his voice and leaned a little close so the others won't hear it which made Riel's expression become amused.

"I was just gonna ask if the dish they were cooking was for us,if not maybe I could ask them if I can bring back some with me to eat for dinner."

Riel couldn't help but chuckle a little when he heard this,so it was just about the food.

When the chefs heard his laugh they started to sweat in fear. That laugh was like a devil calling them from the bottom of hell.

Child please stop talking anymore,if he went mad we couldn't bear to take it!

Riel walked towards the chef that Eugene asked earlier and said.

"That dish you were cooking,when you're done give it to him."

He pointed at the dumbfounded Eugene who was standing there.

The chef nodded and said in a calm tone.

"Yes"

But in fact he was panicking inside,he kept sweeping his hands on his clothes.

"Good"

Riel then went back to Eugene and the two sat in the chair where they ate earlier waiting for the food.