Prachi , wiping her tears - Okay . Can I have a hug ?

Kunal hugged her . He now wanted to show Ranbir that messing with Prachi meant that he was messing with Kunal too .

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Pragya was in a deep thought . She was holding the same box which Abhi had given for Prachi . She wanted to throw it away but again she wasn't cruel or spineless like his family and himself .

Vansh - Wifey !!

Pragya - Huh what ? When did you come here ?

Vansh - Just now . Where are you lost ?

Pragya - Yesterday Mr. Mehra came to see Prachi and gave a gift for her .

Vansh - Abhishek ? Then give that gift to her .

Pragya - But why should I ?

Vansh - Look wifey as much as I hate him I can't deny the fact that he is Prachi's biological father I know she doesn't consider him father but he is . And it's just a gift give it to her if she wants to keep it let her else throw it .

Pragya - Okay ..... Go make tea for me .

Vansh - Excuse me ? Do you think I am your personal Ramu Kaka ?

Pragya - Uh huh ! Now go !

Vansh - Damn I am offended !

Arya , shouting from the hallway - Toh offend ho kar bhi kya kar loge ?!! Mom ke saamne aapki chalni toh hai nhi !!! ( What will you do by being offended ? No one's gonna hear your talks infront of Mom . )

Vansh - Wah ! Nhi wah ! Meri beti mujhe roast kar rhi hai ! ( Wow ! My daughter is roasting me !)

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Alia was observing Meera , who had just returned from somewhere . Meera wasn't with them whole night this sparked a doubt in Alia's head .

Alia - Meera bhabhi where were you whole night ?

Meera - None your business .

Alia - It is ! Where were you ?! Why didn't you return ?!!

Meera - I am not answerable to you !!

Alia - You have to answer me !! With whom were you cheating on my bhai ?!!

Meera - Do you think I am like you ?!! I am not a cheater or backstabber like you !!

Alia - Then where the hell were you ?!!

Meera - I won't tell you that!!!

Alia slapped Meera harshly and went out murmuring something to herself . Meera stood there shocked but at the end called Vansh .

Meera - Hello Bhai ?

Vansh - Hmmm...

Meera - Are you busy ?

Vansh - No . Did something happen ?

Meera - Alia slapped me today .

Vansh - What ?!! Why did you let her slap you ?!! You should have punched her in return !! Let me come there I will show that snake her place !!!

Meera - No need . But can I stay with you for a few days ?

Vansh - Of course ! I mean fine you can .