"Now jean. You can't even lie, jaz be throwing the best parties out of all of us." The brown skin boy said. "Yea jean, you be playing that country shit. Nobody wanna here that." Connie said.

"And you live near trap houses, my mom not letting me go to that." Armin said while sipping his water, Side eyeing jean.

Jean rolled his eyes. "Jean don't be a bitch about it, you can come to my party." Jaz said while patting his shoulder. Jean brushed off her hand away. "Wel- damn..." she said.

"Ok okay! So I was thinking... Halloween themed?" Sasha nodded her head fast while eating her chicken tenders.

You nodded too. One thing about you, when it comes to Halloween oh your going to be there!

"Yea I agree, and we should all dress up for it." You said while drinking your juice Connie bought you earlier. "OOO YESS! I love her already." You laughed.

Jaz clapped her hands. "Halloween it is just because I wanna dress up." Jean was still mad in the corner.

"Ima text y'all the details, someone add y/n and armin in the group chat." Jaz said while opening her phone. "Why armin not in it anymore?" Eren said.

"I got kicked out by Calvin because I said a ya momma joke." You look over to the brown skin boy that your assuming it Calvin shrug his shoulders.

"Ion play about my mom." He said while still scrolling on his phone.

You got a notification from iMessage.

iMessage
Full house🧌

*******
They added (jaz)

***********
This eren

*********
Calvin.

***********
Sasha. why we saying
Our names?

Jaz
Maybe if you'll
Stop eating so damn
Much you'll know.

Sasha
Ok damn and why we
Texting we right here?

Jaz
Sasha shut up before
I smack you.

*********
LMFAO (armin)

Calvin
So y'all added this mf
Back? I should leave😐

Armin
Bye ho🙋🏼‍♂️

You
Well damn

Calvin
I'm so sick of you.

Armin
Love you more😘

Sasha
LMFAO idk what's happening
But it's entertaining.

***********
Big dick con

Everyone looked up from their phone and looked at Connie. Everyone made a stank face as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Y'all mad because it's true." He said all nonchalant. "Connie your weird." Sasha said giving him a side eye.