°~'The Story of Love'~°

Mirabel was gone for 15 years, at 20 she had a baby girl named Ella, and 5 years later she had a baby boy named John, Ella is now 10, and John is 5.

"Kids! Bed time!" Mirabel called "aww but we wanna Play" John Groaned, as Ella and Him went into their beds "Mami just a few minutes?" John asked "no, it's 8:45 and your supposed to be alseep" A man said crossing his arms "Amor,Christopher, help me tuck them in" Mirabel said to the man "alright Mariposa" He replied, they tucked the kids in and sat next to them "atleast tell us a story about how you met!" Ella squeaked, Mirabel and Chris looked at eachother then they both Giggled "Fine" Mirabel chuckled, they all huddled up into Ella's bed "So, uhm- I was running away from home at the time okay?" Mirabel Nervously said "Why?why were you Mami?" The kids asked ". . . I wasn't going to last long there anyway" Mirabel Smiled, "my village was hidden And mountains surrounded it, I was...guilty so I wanted to leave the 'Encanto' is what we called it" Mirabel Smiled "Enchantment?" Ella gasped "Mhm, we were given a miracle in our darkest moment, My abuelo, died at a river and a Candle my Abuela had Glowed brighter than the sun it's self, The people hurting My family Were pushed away and the mountains grew so no one escaped" Mirabel continued "Woa! A real Miracle!"John Gasped "yes, a miracle that gave each of the kids from the generation a gift, a magical power" Christopher Explained "Powers?!" John Shouted "Like, mine?" Ella whispered, Mirabel glanced at her then smiled "Exactly like yours" Mirabel said "my sisters, and my cousins all got one except me, I was useless back then, I had a huge fight then my Casita broke, Our house was magic, so the powers Broke as the House did too, I tried to save the candle...but.. I ended up hurting my family, so I left-THATS when I met your father" Mirabel sighed, the kids looked At Mirabel shocked "you didn't get a gift?" John said "no, and I don't think they have theirs anymore, Your Great Abuela..didn't like me for how I turned out" Mirabel Mumbled "Your amazing Mami! You should have gotten so much love! The love you deserve!" Ella Shouted, John and Chris nodded "I met your Father at the river, he said he was from this village we are in right now, He offered me to stay and we have grown closer.." Mirabel Smiled as the kids hugged them "what an awesome story.."John sighed "yeah...mami I have a question" Ella slowly said "yes? Mi vida?" Mirabel replied as her and Christopher tucked them in again "Why did they not have powers now, but....I do?" She mumbled, Mirabel didn't know what to say "your special, Ella Divine Madrigal De Los Flores, and you were given it cause your Worthy" Mirabel Answered "and what about me? And papi?" John Groaned, Mirabel chuckled "with or with out a gift your special just the way you are, Good night my dears" Mirabel Whispered "Good Nuighttt..." The kids Whispered back.