"None of your business" He replied and stood next to Tae..... Who just won two bunnies together......

"Here you go koo... " He said handling him the pushies.....

"Thank you hyungie you are the best" Koo said kissing his both cheeks....

"Ohhh he is your younger brother" The girl again spoke.... Why this kind of people have no self respect.....

"Husband... He is me lovely husband" Tae said pulling kook from his waist who snuggled to tae's chest.... The girl became shock and left from there with her friends.... And taekook continued their different games.....

While with other couples.....

With yoonmin

Yoongi was doing nothing except dozing off here and there.... While jimin was peacefully playing until a boy younger than his called him shorty.... He than started to fight with that boy forgetting about the game

With hobiami....

Both being the most lovey dovey couple were just making out and flirting with each other.....

With namjin....

Namjoon broke around four to five games and jin has to say sorry to the angry shopkeeper.... He tan scolded Namjoon the game was long forgotten......

*******

After two hours.....

As decided they all came to the candy floss shop and told about their gifts.... Where yoonmin has just one soft toy..... Hobiami has two and taekook were having five.... Which kook was hugging dearly of course his hyungie won them for him.....

And as namjin had nothing they were paying for their dinner.....

They all went to a small restaurant and ordered what ever they want to eat.... While jin glared a little at Namjoon but got shy when Namjoon pecked his lips....

After having their early dinner they thought of end their day after riding merry go round......

All the couples sat in different seats.... It started... Kook was watching the city which was looking so beautiful in night time while Tae was admiring kook whose eyes we're shining because of the lights....

Kook widen his eyes when the ride stopped at the top.... He looked at Tae who was now kneeling in front of him.... Kook put his hands on his mouth not believing what is happening....

"My Koo.... My baby... My bun. .. You are the most beautiful and pure person I have ever met in my life.... When I first saw you we were so little that time but you still was able to melt my heart.... Every moment I spend with you is still fresh in my mind.... When you left that day... I felt like a piece from my heart was going away from me.... I cried so much for some days.... I tried to much to find you but me being dumb didn't even knew your full name.... But than we met again.. . . When I first saw you I wasn't able to take my eyes away from you..... And when you put those bullies and pervert people on place you won my heart again..... And when dad said I have to marry someone there was just your thoughts in my mind.... And then we got married.... I just want to tell you that from first day you are the one living in my heart.... I love you bun"Tae finished kook was already a crying mess....

He stood up and sat beside kook who hugged him muttering lots of i love you too.....

When kook calmed down a little he backed away and was going to say something but loud voices took their attention.... Both looked at the sky where fireworks were showing.....

Kook smiled looking at them still in tae's embrace..... While Tae felt satisfied that his plan worked......

After 2 minutes the firework was about to end..... But kook's jaw dropped when he saw the last firework which was....

'Tae 💜 koo'

He looked at Tae and he nodded saying he did all this.....

Tae caressed kook's bottom lips.... And kook stared at Tae.... Finally after getting some courage Tae spoke.....

"Can i? " And kook nodded shyly....

Tae slowly put his lips. On kook's soft ones and again the fire works started.....

They moved their lips in sync and pulled back hearing lots of cheers they looked around and found their were already at the ground level and their friends we're cheering for them.....

Kook hide his face in tae's chest....

-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continue

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned cutiessss
Author