Chapter One

⦅ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ⦆

IT'S EARLY MORNING approximately around 6:00 AM in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Ordinary people are enjoying themselves, slowly wandering around. The Jackson Square is usual with some entertainment. Either painters, palm readers, or fortune tellers.

After her shift at Rousseau's, Sophie Devereaux slowly walks out of the Rousseau's bar and walks away.

Atop of a rooftop building, Sophie slowly walks up beside her best friend, Christy.

"You're up a bit early." Sophie said.

"Yeah. I know. Perhaps, I'm enjoying the warm breeze." Christy said.

Sophie folds her arms. "They're aren't any Elders left, Christy. And I get it, you've been putting off the Regent thing for a long while."

"Regent of the Nine Covens? Why don't you do it, Sophie?" Christy asked.

"The Regent thing isn't quite my thing. And Vincent Griffith doesn't want to. So, that leaves you, Christy." Sophie said. "Become Regent of the Nine Covens."

Christy folds her arms as she considers her answer. "I'll think about it."

Christy and Sophie exchange small smiles at each other.

"I assumed that Davina told you that I've formed a coven." Christy said.

"Yeah. I know. And I'm all in." Sophie said. "How's Luna?"

Christy smiles at the mention of her daughter. "She's amazing. Intelligent, sweetest littlest girl ever."

Christy and Sophie exchange smiles at each other as Sophie slowly walks away, but she stops.

"By the way, Christy." Sophie said, causing her to look at her. "You're gonna be a Mom again."

Sophie and Christy exchange smiles at each other upon upon sensing Christy's pregnancy.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

That Same Morning, Luna is in the kitchen, making herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Klaus slowly walks inside the kitchen and looks at his daughter, Luna. "Hi, sweetheart."

"Hi, Daddy." Luna said, taking a bite out of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.