chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water

Zacznij od początku

But before you and Seth could walk away Osiris had quickly walked towards you."Hold on brother, I have something to say to Y/N."
He then lean his head to reach your ear to slowly whispered.
"You are far more important than that slave."

You look back at him with your eyes wide you feel irritated when he told you but you quickly said to him
"Layla meant more to me then you will ever know." As y/n whispered back to Osiris but
Seth pulled your hand once again to leave his room as Osiris watched you and Seth walk away then he said to himself.

"Seth you are my soil, Y/ n you are my seed and I am the tree that holds us together. We will become one together soon enough."

( I'm sorry but I'm trying to make Osiris creepy hope you guys don't mind.)

(Back to you and Seth)

You were trying your best of keep up with Seth as he was dragging you with him but you couldn't keep up anymore. You shouted at him to stop

"My lord please stop I can't keep up anymore !" Seth looked back at you as he slowly let go your hand to say "I'm sorry I was worried that you wouldn't want to follow me if I asked you to."
You took a step back to look at him and you once again got on your knees to tell him "Lord Seth I would follow you anywhere if you were ordered me to do so."
Seth once again looked hurt from your words but he chose not to say anything because he didn't know what to say to a friend. In all his years of being a god of war his only friends  were Iris his sister and his brother Osiris, never did he had a human female friend so he was lost for words.
(In Seth's mind)
Y/n will you ever see me for who I am or only just a god ? I know I shouldn't be thinking like this but being near you makes all my worries go away not even my wife can do that for me. What do I have to do to make you look at ME ?

You said to him "Also today I haven't still bury my friend Layla as well so can I see her Lord Seth ?"

All though Layla was the only person y/n become friends with, but together they went though hell and back from trying to stop the high priestess's plan.
And although the plan worked but Y/n had to pay the price of losing her only friend in this world. Y/n could still the pain in her chest a bit but only for a moment as she tried her best not cry in front of Seth.
Seth responds back to you "Because of the hight princess had done to you and Layla we have to find out the reason why and why she disobeyed her God and goddesses words. So it will take some time for you see her."
Y/n was hurt from hearing the information as Seth told you. "But I could still her right ? I just want to say goodbye to her properly before they burn her."

"Don't worry I'll make sure that you will ok."
Seth then helped you stand up as he could look you tell something each.

"By the way I'm glad that my brother had helped you when he had the chance to or otherwise you would still screaming out for help."
You suddenly felt a chill crawling down your spine as you recall the way of Osiris looked at you and remembering of what he said to you before you left with Seth.
"You are far more important than that slave." It still irritated you just from a memory.

" It still irritated you just from a memory