"Okay," Scott says as he looks over his shoulder, to see if they're any onlookers. 

"Go have fun with the dead bodies," I whisper and Stiles slaps my arm. I turn to look at him. "What?" I demand and he shakes his head.

"Good luck." Stiles whispers and then as Scott slips behind the doors we walk back towards the lobby. 

We get there and I have the sudden urge to pee. "Stiles." I hiss and he looks at me confused. 

"What?" He hisses back. 

"I have to use the bathroom," I whisper and he looks disgusted by this comment. 

"Gross, I didn't need to know that." He whispers and I roll my eyes as I move towards the bathroom. 

I walk back out of the bathroom trying to shake the water off my hands when I hear Stiles ranting about something. 

"...I always thought that we just had this kind of connection. Unspoken, of course. Maybe it'd be kind of cool to... get to know each other a little better." 

And then I realise he's talking to Lydia. I turn the corner and hear Lydia's response. 

"Hold on, give me a second." She pauses but then turns to Stiles. " Yeah, I didn't get any of what you just said. Is it worth repeating?" 

Stiles looks visibly embarrassed and I almost feel bad for him. "No. Sorry, I'll just sit." He gestures to a seat but then once he sees Lydia is, again, not paying attention he sighs. "You don't care." He adds in a whisper. 

I walk over to them both and Lydia smiles at me once she sees me. "Hey, Malena!" She says as she gets up to hug me. 

I'm almost taken aback by this action, it was something she had never done before. "Hey Lydia," I say as I look over her shoulder to Stiles who is glowering at me. 

She pulls back with a grin, "I'm waiting for Jackson. He's getting some..." She trails off and I realise she means steroids, "Help with his shoulder. You know, the knock he took weakened it a bit." 

I nod. "Right, of course. I'm just waiting for Scott and Stiles is waiting with me," I say gesturing to him and he waves as Lydia gives him a curious look. 

"Why's Scott here?" She asks. 

"Um," I look to Stiles for help and he shrugs aggressively while mouthing make something up. "His mom works here, she's a nurse so, you know he's just, um, checking in," I say with a cough and Stiles is shaking his head behind Lydia. 

Lydia nods slowly, as though she doesn't believe me but she nods. Her attention is quickly diverted as behind me, Jackson is exiting a doctor's office. He walks towards us while glaring at me. 

"I'll go wait over here. Nice seeing you Lydia." I say and she smiles at me. 

I sit down next to Stiles whilst letting out a heavy sigh, but he hardly notices my return. He's too busy focused on Lydia and Jackson's conversation. 

I nudge him in the stomach and he winces. "Hey big ears, learn anything?" I ask and he glowers at me. 

"Well, I didn't really get the chance with you interrupting my eavesdropping." He hisses and I roll my eyes. 

I turn to look at Lydia and Jackson and now they're making out. I pick up a magazine that's lying on the side table to make it seem like I'm not a creep and flip through the pages that are talking about the next fashion season, I look at Stiles and see he has copied my method only he's picked up a Menstrual Cycle pamphlet and is reading it upside down. I let out a snort and he looks at me confused. 

I gesture to the pamphlet and he glares at me, before turning it around and continuing to 'read' it.

I'm continuing to read the magazine and then it's ripped out of my hands. "Holy shit!" I yell and then I look up and see Scott holding Stiles's pamphlet and my magazine. I rip the magazine out of his hands and tuck it under my arm. 

"That's mine. Thank you very much," I say but then I look at Scott's expression. 

"What did you find?" Stiles asks and Scott hesitates. 

"The scent was the same," Scott says, clearly disturbed. 

"You're sure?" Stiles asks. 

Scott nods. "Positive,"

"So, he did bury the other half of the body on his property?" I ask and Scott and Stiles nod. "Which means we have proof he killed the girl." I amend.

"I say we use it." Stiles says. He begins to walk towards the exit of the hospital and I send him a questioning look. 

"How?" Scott asks and I nod. 

Stiles stops walking and turns to us with a sigh. 

"Tell me something first, are we doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game and he said you couldn't?" Stiles asks and I look at Scott and I can see that both offered options were true. 

"There are bite marks on the legs, Stiles. Bite marks!" He hisses and I look at Stiles who is nodding in agreement, as though he is convinced by this reasoning. 

"Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel." He says as he slaps Scott on the back and grabs my arm, pulling me along after the pair. 

so my lovlies, sorry for not updating in what feels like years! i hope you enjoyed that one. how is your week going? 

did you all see the sneak peek for the teen wolf movie??? allison looks so fine. also, eli wearing scotts number 😍😍

hope you're all doing well!

thoughts on the chapter >>>>>>