Back Together ish

I felt a strange presence and turned to see Macaque sitting on my bed. He looked away blushing before coughing. He went to say something but I jumped on him and hugged him.

"I remember Mac, I remember everything," I said. He pulled back to see him wide-eyed.

"Everything?," he asked and I nodded my head in response, still crying while laughing. He pointed towards his scarf I took from the dojo.

"It was a courting gift," I said while grabbing his hands.

"I love you so much Mac and I'm so sorry for what I did," I said while he started to frown and get teary-eyed. "I was so stupid but I didn't mean to. I was blinded by meeting a new person after being stuck under a mountain for 500 years. I should have never done that, and I know saying sorry won't fix it but please let me try to at least, I love you so much," I said as I laid my head on the hands I was holding. He pulled loose and looked sad. He turned his head and refused to make eye contact.

"I just came for the scarf," he said. He grabbed the scarf but I blocked the door.

' "You're still wearing that shows you're not over me, I know you still want to fight to get back what we had and I want to fight for it now, Please Plum," He froze when I called him by his nickname.

"Wukong... you killed me," Mac said with a furious expression.

"I know I did and I'm sorry, please let me fix this," I said, "this is the first time I owned up to my mistake. I regretted murdering you and felt so guilty I had to get rid of all memories of you almost," I said.

"Show me the real you," is all he said in response. I knew exactly what he meant. I took my face mask off. Macaque looked at me in pure law. He looked at my crimson red eyes and admired my scars. I went up to me and pulled my shirt collar down to look at the mating mark he left so long ago. He pushed his hand to it and looked up at me.

"You seriously never tried to mate with anyone since me," he said with that awful smirk of his. I look away blushing and nodding my head.

"How about you," I ask. He looked at me with an ashamed face.

"Well I can't say that I didn't," he said while scratching the back of his head. I looked at him sad knowing that I couldn't blame him.

"Plum let me see you," He jerked his head to me blushing and his mouth dropped.

"Yeah no way Peaches," He said before covering his mouth. I walk up to him and remove his hands from his mouth. "Say that aging Plum," I whsi[erd in his ear. He shivered from how sensitive his ears are.

"Wukong," he warned. I in response nibbled on his ear which made his fur stand up and almost made him melt in my arm. I looked at his face and saw him biting his lip to hold back any noise.

"Please Plum, I want to see the person I fell for in their true beauty," I said while pouting at him. I then grabbed the base of his tail which startled him so much that his six ears came out. The scar on his eye that I left was there now too. I went down and kissed the scar.

"I promise to never hurt you again," I pause and grin, "unless that's what you're into if you haven't changed from last time we," Mac pushed his hands to cover my mouth.

"Are we going to this or are you all talking if my memory serves me right you never made me say thank you after swal," I caught him off by giving him a deep kiss. He practically melted in my arms. I slowly walked him to the edge of the bed making him lie down on it. I never broke the kiss until Mac started to tap on me to let him breathe. I separated our lips and took my shirt off Mac followed along with and did the same. Before he could say anything I was kissing him again. I rubbed up and down his sides and then started to play with his nipple causing him to moan.

"Peaches, don't touch me there,"

"Why, because it feels so good,?" I asked while glaring into his eyes that were filled with want and lust. I started to kiss his neck leaving marks everywhere. Hoping that they would last for days so everyone knew he was taken. He started to rub his crotch up against my leg but I wasn't going to stop him. It was so cute how needy he was. I went back up to his ears and started to brush my hand along them and whispered, " Tell me what you want." He was breathing hard like a crazed man. He then pushed me off of him and crawled his way between my legs.

"I would rather show you what I want to do to you," he said behind his smirk his tail swaying side to side behind him. He played the bulge that was in my pants and I jerked my head back.

"Dame," I said, "it's been a while since someone else has touched me." He just smiled as he took my pants off. He kept a mini great sage in my boxers and started to lick it through the fabric.

"Plum," I warned him, which he chuckled over. He did not take my threat seriously. He took it out of my boxers and started to stroke it. I lay back and relaxed as he did so. It's been so long. I then felt him lick up my shaft and fondle my balls. When I looked at him he smiled and then quickly took all of me in his mouth. I could feel his throat tighten around my tip. I felt like I was in heaven. Mac didn't waste time bobbing his head up and down and swirling his tongue as he did.

"Oh my god Plum you're so good at this," I praised him which only made him go faster and suck on me harder. Before I knew it I grabbed the back of my head and held him still as I thrust into his mouth. I looked down at him to see his eyes tearing up as I pound my cock deep into his throat.

"Here you go Plum, take it all okay," I say as I finally release inside his mouth. He swallowed all of it but then started to cough.

"Peaches, how pent up were you?" he asked as he glared at me and my still-hard dick. He then stood up and sat on my lap grinding against my cock. I gripped onto his hips so hard I knew it was going to leave a mark.

"Plum before we continue, let me mark you again," I said. He looked down at me and nodded his head.

"I love you," I said before I chomped down on his shoulder which earned me a loud moan from him. I let go and watched the blood drip from my bite mark before licking it up. Macaque was now getting ready for me to enter his hole. I watched as he pumped his lubed-up fingers in and out. I gently laid him down on the bed and moved his hand out of him. I gave him a calming smile before I started to suck him off. He grabbed my hair but didn't do anything but use it as something to hold onto it. I started to circle his role with two fingers which made him gasp. I looked up at him and he was in pure bliss. Macaque quickly got up and pushed me off of him.

"What?" I asked as he ran around grabbing his clothes.

"The kid is back is back," is all he had to say before I was rushing to put my clothes on.

MK soon walked into my room without knocking and saw me standing there. When he didn't look shocked I noticed Macaque disappeared into a shadow portal leaving. Mk started to go on and on about what Redson tried to pull off today and how he stopped him before he gave me a weird look.

"Why do you have Macaque's scarf," He asked. Shit, I thought to myself.

THE END