A Sneak Peek*

"After everything he had put me through ... I still love him. And nothing can change that because I'm insanely deeply in love with him... This I can't stop and even if he tries.. Not even he, Himself could stop it... And this is something I am proud of, I am the very first Demonic Angel who has Fallen in love with the Angelic Demon...forbidden..."

"Aaahhh~ that feels great... Yes hmm.... Keep going, yes over there, yes oh ... Sweet hell..." She can't stop expressing her thoughts as she was enjoying herself in this small room with this person who's holding her body. This person's touch is very calculated and is very pleasurable in every single way, addition to it is the sweet smell that lingers inside the room.

"Should I make it harder Miss?" This single question took out her breath, "yes, please... I love that" having the permission, this person started his work again bringing more pleasure into her body.

"I love how you do that... You should teach me some time." Feeling much more relaxed after the session, she paid the guy as he was gathering all his things. "You plan on being able to massage yourself my dear client?, That might push me out of business" he chuckled.

"Not really but I can also help your business skyrocket only if you ask me you know?" He looked at her then sighed. "I know what you are Xiah, besides, I want to do these with my own abilities and not from miracles your kind makes."

" If ever I need another massage?..." She watched him open the door. " yea, call me anytime " covering herself with a towel, she walked him up to the front door. "Great to have you Alex" He smiled as he left riding his motorcycle.

"Sorry ma'am, it was my mistake, I thought you were the owner since you look so beautiful and can ask for anything in the store" the lady in front of him smiled sweetly with the compliment, "my mother owns it, I'm just here to manage sir" holding a pair of newly released shoe model, he darely asked "doesn't it means the same thing? You can still get anything you want from the store"

"You speak like an angel but has a mindset of a spoiled child, do you know that Seph?" Walking out of the store chuckling with his best friend Bryan, a whole set of freebies and the shoes were at their hands. "That's why don't mess with me"