𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Start from the beginning

Sirius looked at his daughter with wide eyes. How could she talk to the headmaster like that and not care. "Eleni, don't you dare speak to the headmaster, apologize to him right now!" Sirius snapped.

Remus sighed and shook his head. He knew that something terrible was about to happen.

Eleni gave her father a look, "Why should I? He's not my headmaster."

Sirius stood up, "ELENI MARIE BLACK! YOU-"

Before he could finish his sentence Clint stood up and glared at Sirius, "Hey! If she doesn't want to apologize to Gandalf, she doesn't have to! You can't tell her what to do!"

"I most certainly can! I am her father," Sirius glared at the blond archer.

Clint scoffed, "Yeah right. You sent her straight to boarding school, which wasn't even a real school, when you found out she didn't have magic like you. And then you decided to focus on your godson. I mean tell me when was the last time you ever told Eleni 'I love you?'"

The avengers stared at Clint in shock. Cint was never one to get angry at someone. But they didn't dare stop him.

Before the argument could continue professor McGonagall stood up and stopped the fight. They both reluctantly sat down and Eleni gave Clint a hug. "Thanks Clint," Eleni muttered. Clint smiled at her.

Sirius scoffed at their interaction. His daughter should be giving her a hug. But one thing had caught his attention when Clint was yelling at him. He was wondering what Clint meant by, 'It wasn't a real school.'

FURY: Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.

[Steve stops punching and walks over to the bench, unraveling the tape off his hands. He sits down.]

STEVE: I went under, the world was at war, I woke up, they say we won. They didn't say what we lost.

FURY: We made some mistakes along the way. Some very recently.

STEVE: You here with a mission, Sir?

FURY: I am.

STEVE: Trying to get me back into the world?

FURY: Trying to save it. [Fury hands Steve a file on the Tesseract, along with other files on HYDRA'S projects]

STEVE: Hydra's secret weapon.

FURY: Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean when he was looking for you. He thought, what we think, the Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy. That's something the world sorely needs.

STEVE: Who took it from you?

FURY: He's called Loki. He's not from around here. There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on if you're in. The world has gotten even stranger than you already know.

STEVE: At this point, I doubt anything would surprise me.

FURY: Ten bucks says you're wrong. There's a debriefing package waiting for you back at your apartment.

"Oh no terrible move. You never make a bet with fury. Trust me I learned that the hard way," Eleni smiled sadly. She lost a lot of money. Two hundred to be exact.

[Steve turns and picks up a punching bag. Fury starts walking out of the gym.]

FURY: Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract that we ought to know now?

STEVE: [Without missing a beat] You should have left it in the ocean.

NEAR STARK TOWER - NIGHT