Chapter 2: I love you too (SMUT!!!!)

Three days later you were sitting in your room, thinking about what he said to you. You felt so worthless, now that your crush has rejected you.
Lost in thoughts you almost didnt hear a knock on the door.
„Hello this is the postman.", the postman said.
You stood up, opened the door and took the letter.
„Thanks.", you said and closed the door.
Who would write you a letter? Your family disowned you because they caught you sucking a cock, and you had no friends.
You looked that the back of the letter and blinked a couple of times.
It was from Rittmeister Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen!
Why would he write you? And how did he get your adress.
Nevermind. You rushed to the kitchen and got a knife. Quickly you opened the letter and soaked up the words written on the sheet of paper.

Dear Y/N,
I want to have sex with you.
Love, Manny

You got instantly horny. Senpai noticed you. You looked at the adress provided on the letter and decided to go there asap.
You rushed to the train station and hopped on a train. You could already imagine Manfreds thicc ass all over your face.
Lost in daydreams you almost missed the exit, but still made it in time.
It took you about 20 minutes to go to the provided adress, but something was weird. There were no planes and the house in general looked a bit torn down.
Anyways, filled with lust, you entered the building.
„Hello?", you asked as you peeked inside the house. Just like that, you felt a tight grip around your neck.
You blushed and wanted to call Manfred a kinky bastard, but were cut off by a knife being slammed in your chest.
You died instantly. Killed by a serial killer who used horniness for the sexy pilot to lure his victims into a death trap.
Many kilometers away, Manfred von Richthofen sipped coffee and had his dick sucked by one of his comrades.

The end.