Z - " love ,,

DAY AFTER DAY everything felt perfect. like everything was in line and nothing was supposed to go wrong.

sure she couldn't sleep most days as her head ran with horrible thoughts and overlooked everything anyone ever told her, but everything else was fine.

maybe some days it didn't feel like that, well; almost everyday it didn't feel like that.

to him, she was an enigma of beauty.

to her, he was the feeling of fall. the feeling that makes you love everything even more than you should.

it was clear they were in love, no one could argue otherwise.

she'd do anything to be by him, to feel his body warmth as he played with her hair in hopes that the moment wouldn't ever end.

he'd do anything for her, to see her smile, to feel her hands run along his scalp as they rested in his bed.

and it was always like that, two teenagers foolishly in love.

they'd hold hands, she'd wear his jersey at his football games and kiss him lovingly afterwards, they'd do anything that was deemed in a loving relationship.

sure she'd get jealous and feel horrible about their relationship, but he'd always tell her otherwise - he'd even show her by skipping school to eat lunch with her and just be around her while she was suppose to be at school.

hell, her mom trusted him more than anyone.

she was a hidden away box, locked up and kept away from the harsh society.

and he was the key, unlocking her and showing her the beauty of everything.

they were like the fresh smell of dew on cold mornings.

they were the feeling of waking up to snow in December.

they were the smell of new shoes, or new books, maybe even old books.

they were anything that made anyone else happy.

albeit being almost an entirely joking relationship, they could be serious and show complete and utter romance before anything.

they were love, the entire definition of it because you could see it with how they looked at each other and how she wore his clothes and he let her do anything.

from mars
oh lawd the books finished...

hi i just wanna say (it's my sappy last outro) that i really love u all and thank u all for helping me have the willpower of finishing this

but alas, the era of tristan and finn are over

BUTTT good news guys

next in line

APOCALYPSE - rivers and arlo

like i'm super excited for that book entirely because i want everyone to see how i prosecute them as a couple.

but this book really has been a challenge to write, and i'm glad i've managed to do so with the help of ur guys' comments and shit because without that i wouldn't really be able to

ily all, this is mars offically ending "you say i'm in love" have a great day and expect apocalypse to be out soon!! <333