'Are you really leaving tomorrow?' she said. 'Yes.. but don't worry I'll be back before you know it!' you said.

'GIRLS!! DINNER!!' you mom yelled from downstairs. 'I'm not hungry..' both you and Grace said as walking into the kitchen. 'Fine, then I'll eat alone!'

And then your mom sat down and ate. Later you got a text from Michael explaining that he couldn't find Haley anywhere on the internet so that he'd just have to wait a while. Also Maddie came by because she would sleep at yours that night since you were all leaving early that morning.

—Next Morning—

'I love you Gracey, take care of mom and we'll call and text a lot okay?' you said as you wiped away both yours and her tears. She nodded and gave you one last hug. 'I love you honey, take care of yourself and we'll speak soon!' your mom said kissing your cheek and then hugging you before you had to get into the car.

'Are you okay?' Luke asked, you nodded and looked away, out of the window.

On the plane Luke fell asleep so you moved away to where Ashton was.

'Hey' you whispered. 'Hi' he answered back 'what's up? Why aren't you with Luke?' he asked.

You explained that Luke was asleep. Ashton told you that Luke would always fall asleep, same with all the others.

You and Ashton watched several movies like The Chosen, Batman and E.T

many would think that Ash was like a macho man but he really wasn't, he loved PLL and disney movies. That was what you liked about Ashton.

One city after aother the same things happened you were never in one hotell longer then three days and every day would be appearances and interviews. All of you were very tired all the time and as soon as you came to the hotell would just fall asleep or watch a movie.

—One month later—

When you woke up Luke was already gone, today was a day full of interviews and fan meetings and you had decided to stay in the hotell with Jessica so she'd come over within an hour to your room aswell.

When you got up out of bed you felt sick and as soon as you came to the toilett you threw up. After you were done you brushed your teeth and called Jessica.

'Hey Jess... bring me a pregnancy test will you?' you said and hung up.

After a while Jessica came and you followed the intructions. 'Now we just have to wait thrity minutes..' Jessica said trying to make a convo with you about something else but you couldn't really concentrate.

Sorry for the cliffhanger...

Maybe I'll make more to the story but that depends on you readers..