Pᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ3

[ Nᴇᴡ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Uɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ! ]

[ Urokodaki Sakonji ]

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Kamado Tanjuro💀

Tanjuro - Their training begins... Going down that mountain was a good test on their current skills, I'm rather proud of how quick they managed to get through the traps. Tanako, do your best. You as well, Tanjirou. I will hold this pendant close to me while I pray for your safety, my children. Nezuko, you are a strong girl as well, when you wake up, do your best to protect your family as well.

Tanako - Otou-san... I will make you proud.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Kamado Kie💀

Kie - Tanako, Tanjirou, you've done so well so far. Keep going, I know you can do it!

Tanako - Kaa-chan, I really miss your hugs...

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Kamado Tanjirou

Tanjirou - Tanako was amazing back there on the mountain. She's so smart, I'm happy she's still alive. Although... I kind of wish it were only me doing training, and her resting, especially after that wound in her shoulder, I know I would only insult her for thinking she is weak. Tanako, I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough to stop you from getting stabbed in the shoulder...

Tanako - Nii-chan, Urokodaki-san is right about one thing. You have an incredibly kind soul. You even struggled to kill that demon. But...he is also right about me. I will train hard. Harder than how I worked back at home.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Kamado Nezuko

Nezuko - Nee-chan... I'm sleepy, can you give me more head pats? Your shoulder...it's bleeding. Sorry, that demon was too strong for me...

Tanako - Nezuko has amazing will power... and, as a demon, she seems to act more like a child? Like how she would if she were Shigeru's age or younger. She also seems extremely tired. I guess, it wouldn't too bad to let her sleep for a while.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Kamado Takeo💀

Takeo - Tanako nee-chan, Nezuko nee-chan and Nii-chan looked cool fighting that demon at that temple! Nii-chan swung his axe and headbutted it so hard! And the way Nezuko nee-chan saved them was really cool too! And how good Tanako nee-chan is with a knife! I'm worried about her shoulder though... but what's with that old man? That tengu mask looks funny!

Tanako - Hm... I miss giving Takeo surprise hugs and sneakily giving him gifts when he's not looking.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Kamado Hanako💀

Hanako - Uwah!! They were so cool when they fought that demon! And Tanako nee-chan and Nezuko nee-chan look really pretty, even if they're a bit roughed up! Nezuko nee-chan's punches and kicks look like they hurt! And Tanako nee-chan looked super cool too. They way she slashed at the demon with her knife, it was cool! Tanjirou-nii even managed to know it out with a headbutt! His forehead really is as strong as Kaa-chan's...

Tanako - Hanako, I miss your cute smile and energetic personality. You'd probably be all over how cute Nezuko is, if you were alive.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Kamado Shigeru💀

Shigeru - Waah!! Nezuko nee-chan is so cute as a small demon! She's so cute I wanna hug her! That demon at the temple was kinda scary... but they really beat it up good! Nezuko nee-chan was kinda scary when she blasted its head off, but that was still cool! Takeo nii-chan is right though, that old man's tengu mask creeps me out...

Tanako - Hm.. maybe, like Hanako, he would also be very gushed about Nezuko's cuteness. I wouldn't put it past him really.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Kamado Rokuta💀

Rokuta - Nee-chan! That monster looked scary, and you're hurt! Please be careful nee-chan!

Tanako - ...

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Saburo

Saburo - ...I wish those three safe travels. Tanako, you're stronger than you think. You're much stronger than I am. I'm aware of your kind soul, but you also have a fire deep within. Use that to find a way to help your sister, and please, destroy demons once and for all...

Tanako - I promise you vengeance, Saburouji-san.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

???

??? - Ahh... maybe I should have kept contact with the Kamado's. If Tanako were to be wed, I want to be there! I want to see that little grow up. Ah, she's like a younger sister to me, or maybe a daughter? I just hope she is alright and living her best life.

Tanako - If I become a demon slayer, there's a chance I can meet him again. I hope we meet again..

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Tomioka Giyuu

Giyuu - That girl... I see potential in her. I have no doubt she can become stronger with training from Urokodaki-dono. Maybe...she can even take my place.

Tanako - Tomioka-san...why do your eyes look so distant, yet sad and afraid? Why are you afraid to express yourself?

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Urokodaki Sakonji

Sakonji - Kamado Tanako... you are an interesting young girl. I will train you well, although... I am not to keen in leading you and your brother to your deaths like the others...

Tanako - Urokodaki Sakonji... what a mysterious old man.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷✶