"I like you too V"

Robin:

"OWWW!" 

"What did she do?" Finney asked grabbing Riley from my hands.

"The little shit bit me!" I said holding up my arm. Me and Finney decided to go to the park and I couldn't leave Riley home alone.

"Are you ok?" He said in his caring voice.

"Yeah I'm fine she didn't break skin." I said starting to pick at it. 

Finney:

I was glad me and Robin fixed things at the fair. I missed hanging out with him. My Saturdays were less boring now. 

"Here Riley." I said sitting her down to go play. 

"Come on Finn, if she needs us she'll scream." He said grabbing my hand and walking towards the car. 

"I'm sorry she'll scream?" I said giggling. 

"Yup, she's an impatient little shit." He said starting to lite a cigarette. 

"Hey do you wanna come over later mom wants to meet you. And Mary's moving out soon." I liked the thought of Robins older sister not being there she scared me. I don't like the way she treats Robin. 

"Uhhhh, sure I have to call Gwen and ask dad though." I said walking over to where Robin was leaning on the car. 

"What?" I noticed Robin kept looking at me.

"Nothing your just so cute and pretty." He said turning back to his cigarette. I blushed at his comment

Bruce:

I was at Vance's house laying on his bed. He was taking a shower and I was thinking about what we were going to do today. Vance walked in the room drying his hair with a towel. He was wearing sweatpants and a black tank top. He threw his towel on the floor and sat on the bed nuzzling his head into my shirt.

"V, get up your crushing me."

I heard a muffled "no" and he wrapped his legs around my waist. 

"I'll throw you." I said threateningly.

"You wouldn't hurt me." He said laughing.

"You're right." I said sighing. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the doorbell ringing. 

Robin:

"SHITHEAD! Open the door! I know you're home." I said knocking on Vance's door. 

"Maybe he's asleep." Finney said walking up the front porch beside me and grabbed my hand. I heard shuffling before the door swung open to Vance giving me a death glare and Bruce waving to me and Finney with a smile on his face. 

"Hey Bruce!" Finney said waving back.

"Come on in." Vance said rolling his eyes and walking back to his room. He came back a few minutes later.

"Ok what do you want." He said leaning on the door frame of the living room. 

"I dunno me and Finney we're bored and wanted to see if you guys wanted to do something." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm never getting a break from you kids am I." He said going back to his room. 

"Hey wait Vance." I said getting up from the couch.

"Why is Bruce here?" I said 

Vance:

Shit.could I trust the little fucker. I looked over to see Bruce looking flustered.

"If you give me two minutes we'll go do something." I said ignoring Robins question and walking to my room to find my shoes. We were driving in silence when we pulled up to a baseball field. Bruce and Finney loved baseball so that's where we decided to go. I had to go to Bruce's house so he could get his baseball gear. While he was in the house Robin and Finney decided to ask their question further.

"Are you guys dating?" Robin said tilting his head to the side.

"It's complicated." I said avoiding my eyes from Robins.

"You're lyingggg." Robin said taunting me. I ignored him and soon Bruce got back in the car with his stuff. We pulled up to the field and Bruce and Finney jumped out of the van immediately running off to start setting up their baseball stuff.

"They are such cute dorks." I said shoving robin lightly. We decided to walk to the gas station to get something to drink. We walked back out to the field and Bruce and Finney ran up to us immediately grabbing the drinks.

"Were you guys seriously that thirsty I could've gone sooner." I said handing the bag to Robin. Me  and Robin decided to walk to the bleachers just across from the field.

"So?" Robin asked breaking the silence.

"What?" I said turning to look at him.

"Do you have a crush on Bruce?" He said almost a little to loud.

"YES! God you and Finney are so nosy and loud!" I said crossing my arms blushing. 

"Hehe, I knew it." He said turning to look at Finney. They were packing up their baseball stuff.

"Come on. They're tired I said getting up and walking down the bleachers. 

"Who won?" I said helping Bruce pack his stuff up.

"Finney, that kids arm is mint!" He said laughing a bit. Robin picked Finney up and gave him a hug.

"Ew." I said grabbing Bruce's hand. 

"Hey Bruce, I think Vance wants to tell you something." He said turning to walk away. I guess this was revenge for shoving him and Finney together at the fair.

"What do you wanna tell me V?" He said tilting his head a little.

"Ummm, I- have to use the bathroom." I said grabbing Bruce's hand and running away from Robin and Finney. Once we were a good distance away Bruce spoke.

"Vance the nearest bathroom is near the gas station. Can you hold it?" He said walking towards me a little.

"Bruce, I'm sorry." 

"For what V?" He said a little concerned.

"I just wanted to tell you myself and without those two dumbasses standing right there." I said pointing behind me. 

"What is it?" He said standing in front of me.

"I um, like you" he grabbed me into a tight hug and spoke softly.

"I like you to V," he said in a muffled voice. I wrapped my arms around his waist and closed my eyes leaning into his hug that I wished would last forever.

{hey luvs, I hope you enjoyed this chapter for those who are wondering I will try to post at least one chapter everyday maybe two if I feel like it but if I'm not going to be writing I'll let you know. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for the love and support I'm am getting on this book! I LOVE YOU GUYS STAY SAFE! ♥️💗❤️}