"Do you want me to order something?" Tejasswi asked again. 

"No not yet. Not feeling hungry." Karan mumbled. 

"You never feel hungry though babe." She placed the back of her hand on his forehead and his cheeks. "You still feel warm. How are you feeling?" 

There was a slight frown in between her brows and Karan uses his fingers to smooth it. Which just made her frown again — causing Karan to laugh.

"Aise frown nahi karte hai Laddoo. Teri pyari shakal pe wrinkles aa jayenge," he said, giving her a big smile that didn't seem to take too much effort. 

Tejasswi lightly slapped him on his chest, before leaning against it. "You will still love me with me with my wrinkles," she murmured against his chest. 

"I will still love you and love your wrinkles," he said, placing a soft kiss on her temple. "Kaha ghus rahi hai?" He asked as he felt her nose on his bare chest. "I stink."

Teja sniffed him dramatically. "Yes you are right. You actually stink Sunny." 

"Teen din se nahaya nahi hoon main. Of course I stink." 

"You need a shower. You desperately need a shower. I am not exaggerating." Teja said seriously. 

"I don't want to," Karan whined. "I have like no energy to shower. I feel like I won't be able to keep myself up in the shower."

"I will shower with you. Chalo." She got out of bed and waited for him to give her his hand.

"If you are expecting a hot sexy shower, it's not going to happen."

"Haan samajh gayi. Abh chalo" Teja said as she pulled on his arm.

Tejasswi turned on the shower and checked for the temperature to be just right for Karan before stepping in. 

"Come in," she wanted to laugh at the sight of this 6 ft man sulking like a child while completely naked . "I won't talk to you until you shower," she warned. 

He finally stepped inside the glass doors and shut it behind him. She watched him as the water hit his body. His eyes were closed. 

"It's nice, no?" Tejasswi asked. 

"No"

She stepped closer to him until her body was entirely pressed against his. Then she took his arms and wrapped them around her back. His skin was warm, not the feverish warm, the nice comfortable one. She liked how he felt. 

"Abh?" she asked. 

Karan looked down at her and smiled. "This is nice," he murmured. 

Tejasswi stood on her toes and rewarded him with a kiss on the tip of his nose. She grabbed her favorite bottle of shampoo that Karan had remembered to pack. He remembered to pack everything that she needed, including the two new books she bought recently. I really won with him, Teja thought cheerfully. Whatever faith she had lost in men, in love, he had restored all of it then some more. She rubbed the shampoo in her palms into a light lather. She started at his nape then pushed her fingers through the scalp. As she stood on her toes, this was one time she wished he wasn't so tall. 

A soft moan escaped Karan's lips. "Thank you," he said. His eyes fully closed. 

"For giving you such an excellent head massage salon customers would kill for?" 

Karan laughed. She wasn't quite wrong. People might actually kill for this.

Once Tejasswi was done washing his hair she moved on to working on his body with the bar of soap. She lathered it across his body and took a small wash towel to scrub him.