She's Mine Part 8

-----------------------------------------

Mika's POV:

Jaden and I were busy dancing, when I suddenly saw Bose and Chapa kissing. It was shocking at first but then I was happy that my ship sailed. I whisper to Jaden that we should vote Bose and Chapa Prom King and Queen,to my surprise Jaden agreed. So we went to Mr Luhan and voted for them. Then I texted Miles and went to the dance fall with Jaden.

Mile's POV:

Jasmine and I were making out, when I suddenly get a text from Mika, it said:

Sorry bro, I sent this message
cause I just saw Bose and
Chapa kissing, I then got this
idea of voting them Prom king
and Queen. Jaden and I voted.
I think you and Jasmine should
do to.

Mika

I then told Jasmine and so we went to Mr Luhan and voted for Bose and Chapa. Then we went to the dance floor and danced.

Later that night

Chapa's POV

Bose and I had been dancing all night so we decided to go sit down at our table. I then saw Mika and Jasmine calling me from the punch table. So I got up and walked over to them.

Chapa❤️:Sup guys?*see's Jasmine pouring a cup of punch*Uh Jas I don't think you should drink that.
Jasmine❄️:Why?*looks at Chapa with a confused face*
Chapa❤️:I saw a nerd squeezing his sweaty socks in the punch*makes a disgusted face*
Mika💜:Eww anyways, girl spill the tea, I saw you and Bose kissing.
Chapa❤️:*blushes*What?! No, you're talking nonsense!
Jasmine❄️:Yep, you two were smooching it on.

Chapa❤️:*laughs*How ironic, you and Miles were having a tongue war.
Mika💜:*laughs*Wait really?
Jasmine❄️:*blushing*Shut up DaSilva!
Mika💜:*laughs*Anyways, Chapa we did something that you will thank us for later.
Chapa❤️:What did you do-
Mr Luhan😎:*speaking from the microphone*Attention everybody, may you all be seated. We gonna announce the Prom King and Queen.
Chapa❤️:*looks at Mika and Jasmine then at Bose, then she walks over to the table and sits down*
Mr Luhan😎:Okay and the boy with the most votes is......Bose O'Brian.
Crowd👥:*claps and cheers him on*
Bose💙:*gets up and steps on stage as Mr Luhan puts a crown on his head*
Mr Luhan😎:Okay is there anything you want to say to the learners? *hands Bose the mic*
Bose💙:*takes it*Hello everyone, thank you so much for voting for me, to be honest I want to thank the only girl who rocks my world, thank you Lula Elena Chapa DaSilva.
Chapa❤️:*blushes*
Mr Luhan😎:Okay, and now the girl with the most votes is.....Lula Elena Chapa DaSilva.
Crowd👥:*cheers and claps*
Chapa❤️:*shocked then gets up and walks on stage, and stands next to Bose*
Mr Luhan😎:*puts a tiara on her head*Is there anything you want to say to the learners?
Chapa❤️:*takes the mic*Actually yes I do, thank you all who voted for me. I promise to make this a better school. And a very special thanks to a boy named Bose O'Brian, my bf, meaning my best friend and boyfriend. Thank you so much Bose. *looks him in the eyes, then at his lips, until he got the sign and filled in the space between the two by kissing her, she kisses back and deepens the kiss*
Mr Luhan😎:And there we have it Swellview High, the Prom King and Prom Queen of 2022!!
Crowd👥:*claps and cheers*
Chapa❤️:*breaks the kiss and looks him in his eyes then back at the crowd and mouths the words 'Thank you' to Mika, Miles, Jaden and Jasmine*
Bose💙:*looks into the crowd and see's Mason jealous, then he kisses Chapa's cheek*

The end ❤️❤️💙💙
-----------------------------------------