Josephine hindered a laugh at the bombarding questions. She placed the chop sticks on the plate and then took a sip of her glass before answering. "You're too much in your head about this. The presentation and pitch are excellent. Those UK investors will love it." She has overlooked almost every presentation that he's done since the beginning of this company. Seeing Bryan become a little antsy over his work isn't new to her.

"You're just being bias, Josie." He snatched his beer from the table to take a swig.

"If I had something to critique your presentation, you'll know I wouldn't hold back to say it." She argued, arching her eyebrow. Bryan's face deflated as he nodded in agreement. "You need to be a little less harsh on yourself. Everything will go well if you believe in yourself."

Bryan sunk into his couch with the beer in his hand. "Shit, I hope so." He flickered his eyes onto Josephine. "Thanks for coming by tonight. As well getting me out of my head."

"Thank you for the food." She sent him an joyful smile, picking up another dumpling. She went for another one to feed the man who happily took a bite.

At the 118 firehouse, the team celebrated Chimney's birthday. However, the birthday man himself wasn't too enthused since Albert's abrupt presence continued to plague his mind. He's known of his half-brother for years, thanks to his stepmother who kept in touch by sending pictures. Unlike his father who seemed to disregard his existence ever since moving back to Korea. Albert might have a blood relation yet to Chimney, he remains a stranger.

Everyone sitting around in the kitchen ate their slice of the birthday cake except Josephine drawn to a phone call with her mother. Isabel was proposing a dinner at this new restaurant to which she had connections for an exclusive opening. They've been spending some quality time like these weekly dinners to enable growth in their relationship.

After accepting to the dinner date idea, Josephine dismissed the call and reported back to the table where Chimney and Eddie sat. She resumed shaving off the frosting of the cake when Bobby discussed about how May and Harry have been dealing with Michael's current health status with his brain cancer. Her lips frowned at the thought and made a mental note to check in with May.

"Well, I think Harry's okay. I'm worried about May. She's got a better understanding of what's going on."

Chimney interjected, letting out a deep sigh. "That's 'cause older siblings don't have the luxury of blissful ignorance. They understand the truth even if they don't want to."

Sitting at the counter, Buck turned his head. "Guessing it's not going too well with Albert."

All eyes darted at Chimney in confusion of the mentioned name. This only caused him to sigh even more, now prompted to entail the whole team of his estranged younger brother.

"Maddie told you?" He presumed.

Buck grimaced, "Ooh, sorry. Was she not supposed to?"

"Who's Albert?" Josephine quipped merely intrigued like the others eager to hear.

"He's my younger half-brother from Korea. He showed up on my doorstep. Not quite the birthday surprise I was expecting."

Eddie cheered, "That's awesome. I didn't know you had a kid brother."

"Yeah, when do we get to meet him?" Bobby questioned.

Chimney delayed conjuring an answer, "Well, that doesn't really seem necessary. He's gonna be leaving soon anyways. My dad insisted on it." He excused.