12. The Article / Living Without You

Start from the beginning

'What do you mean amazing???' I shoot back to Jasmine, coating the eyelashes on my right eye with the black mascara.

Jasmine replies as I finish. 'How they've found things out, I don't get it.' My phone buzzes again in my hand as I take in the words. 'Just read Ell' she's losing her patience with me. That much is clear when my phone buzzes for a third time in thirty seconds with the same article link. My teeth sink down on my lower lip in curiosity.

With my eyes flicking between my phone and the door I scoot into the bathroom. The door is locked behind me and my fingers dance over the link.

~

Rumours have been flying this week following Pierre Gasly's startling interview with Sports Illustrated. The question everyone is wanting the answer to is who was Pierre talking about in the interview? Who is the mystery girl talked about so heartbreakingly about in the article?

To save you the work we've created a run down of the possible mystery ladies that could be Pierre's possible love interests.

1. Gigi Sézille

Gigi Sézille and Pierre Gasly together with friends at a party in Milan last week

Since coming to Milan Pierre has been spotted multiple times with Gigi, daughter of an Italian media mogul. Paparazzi have regularly pictured them kissing, hugging and holding hands. Rumours of a romance have intensified over the last few weeks with sightings of the couple becoming more frequent. Despite this the pair don't interact on social media together, with Pierre not even following Gigi on his favourite platform, Instagram.

2. Kendall Grosjean

Image from Pierre's Instagram of himself and Kendall last week grabbing lunch in Milan

Pierre has been seen around his home of Milan (and other European cities) with model and sibling of former F1 driver Romain Grosjean, Kendall numerous times over the last two years. Whilst rumours of romance between the pair did initially swirl Kendall has repeatedly denied the claims. She's more recently been linked to the Roma player Leonardo Spinazzola, the two were seen on a romantic winter getaway to Lake Garza together earlier this year.