Date Night... Levi's POV

It was all Levi could do to keep himself shaking like a leaf as him and Eren walked into the restaurant as they walked into the restaurant. It was dimly lit with soft classical music playing in the background just the way he liked it. It was a french restaurant. Levi's favorite at that. They walked up to the hostess and Levi said coolly, "Levi Ackerman." the woman did something on her computer and said, "Right this way gentlemen." they were led to their table. Levi pulled Eren's chair out for him and pushed him up to the table after he had sat down because it was the gentlemanly thing to do for your date . Levi looked at Eren, "The menu is in french so if you need me to I can order for you." "You speak French?" Levi nodded looking at trying to keep himself from blushing. This was so strange for Levi. Nobody had ever made him so nervous before. Especially a brat like Eren. It was all he could do to keep his usual calm and collected appearance. It was almost as if Eren had the power to say jump and Levi would say how far. Speaking of Eren... Levi heard a small cough from him before he said, "So.. What do you do for a living?" Levi was very caught off guard by this he felt himself colapse inward he didn't want to lie to Eren so he simply stated, "I'm a stripper, Eren." Then added in a miserably failed attempt to make it less awkward in his mind, "You should come watch me dance sometime only if you want to. I completely get that it's not come people's thing so I wont be offended if you say no. But if you do decide to come I'll even give you a private dance." he finished with a wink gaining his confidence back. Levi watched as Eren visibly flushed. Levi silently cursed himself as Eren said, "Well that's an interesting profession..." Levi just grinned at Eren on the outside but internally was wondering iff he made the right choice in telling him tonight. The waitress came over but she only spoke french so Levi ordered for both of them. It was sweet brets Levi couldn't remember exactly what it was but he was sure he didn't want to. After they ordered Levi sat and looked at Eren for a few moments before asking, "So what do YOU do for a living?" Levi leaned back in his chair and waited patiently for Eren's response , "U-uh I'm and editor for some local authors.... It's kind of lame compared to what you do...." he said blushing for the second time Levi saw tonight. The food came and they ate almost in silence. Which was nice because it gave Levi a chance to collect himself. With the exception of the occasional compliment of the food from Eren and when the waitress came over to ask Levi how everything was because again out of the two Levi was the only one that spoke french. The bill came and Levi watched as Eren tried to reach for it but Levi smacked Eren's hand out of the way, "Tch, what do you think your doing brat? This one is on me." Again Levi watched as Eren blushed deeply and mumbled his thanks. Levi finished paying and tipping the waitress, "Okay lets get out of here. Do you want to erm... Come back to my place?" Levi asked sounded as confident as ever but blushing like a little school girl, "S-sure Levi. Lets go back to your place."