Methmaking

Kakyoin and Lauren now will begin cooking meth. Will they be able to do it successfully, or will they get caught by the police and have to go to jail? LET'S FIND OUT!

Kakyoin takes out the ingredients used for the meth. Muriatic acid, diethyl ether, and ephedrine. He turns on a video, Asuka's lab, on how to make meth.

Kakyoin: "Let's check if we have the equipment."

Lauren "Ok!"

Kakyoin: "A glass eyedropper?"

Lauren: Walks to lab and looks around to make sure the equipment is there "Check!"

Kakyoin: "Three small glass bottles?"

Lauren: "Check!"

Kakyoin: "Pyrex dish?"

Lauren: "Check!"

Kakyoin: "A glass quart jar?"

Lauren: "Check!"

Kakyoin: "Sharp scissors?"

Lauren: "Check!"

Kakyoin: "Clean rubber gloves?"

Lauren: "I don't see any gloves."

Kakyoin: "Oh... that's because I left them upstairs, I'll get them and come back down!" Kakyoin walks upstairs and opens the basement door, quickly runs to the bathroom and opens the doors beneath the sink to get the clean rubber gloves, closes the doors beneath the sink and walks back to the basement with the gloves his hands. "I got the gloves now." He sets them down onto the lab table.

Lauren walks up the stairs.

Kakyoin: "Where are you going?"

Lauren: "To close the door, you forgot to!" Lauren shuts the door and walks back downstairs and to the lab to check for items.

Kakyoin: "Anyways lets continue.. Coffee filters?"

Lauren: "Check!"

Kakyoin: "A measuring cup?"

Lauren: "Check!"

Kakyoin: "And the final item, measuring spoons?"

Lauren: "Check!"

Kakyoin: "We have all the ingredients, let's get cooking!"

But little did these two know, this was actually Walter White's lab, and there was a security camera in there! Which Walter White was looking through, with Jesse Pinkman too!

Walter White: "Jesse, we need to attack these teenagers. They are stealing our meth lab, which we PEED ON making it our territory!"

Jesse: Seethes "HOW COULD THEY... GRRR.."

Walter White: "Let's go. It's time to stop their cooking."