Another universe

Luna Dollar. That had been my name. Before the whole explosion that sent me into a universe that was supposed to be fictional.
All I could remember was waking up in some sort of purple void, staring at a shadow man, with red eyes, no nose or mouth.
"Where am I?" I asked as he chuckled.
"You're awake. Now all I have to do is send you to your new world." It stated as I raised an eyebrow.
"Huh? What's going on?" I asked.
"All I can say is I altered you, and you are now going to face your first monster." He stated as I quickly got to my feet, scared beyond comprehension.
"What?" I asked but suddenly, the world around me began shifting, until I was in what I assumed was a city.
How did I get here? What was going on? My thoughts were interrupted by screaming as I spun around to see a Nomu running at some innocent...civilians? Was that what they were?
You will be facing your first monster. The shadow's words rang in my head as my feet acted on their own, charging at the Nomu.
I had to get it's attention, there were innocent children there!
Ignoring the screaming around me, I jumped, grabbing the Nomu in the process, and using all my strength I thought I had, I threw it into the nearest object, a building, surprised by my own strength.
"Get clear!" I shouted as I charged at the Nomu that was beginning to stand up.
If only there was a barrier to sperate the civilians from the Nomu. I thought, only to have my thoughts answered as a black barrier formed a large circle around the Nomu and myself.
Good, now if I just had some sort of weapon. I thought, and again, my thoughts were answered as suddenly, black flames swirled around me.
The Nomu screeched, charging at me, all I could do was start shooting flames at it, all the while noticing other heroes trying to get to me to help, only hitting my black barrier and bouncing off like popcorn.
The Nomu grabbed me, skin scorched with black burn marks, proceeding to slam me onto the ground as I winced, instantly feeling pain and somehow summoning a black explosion to rupture from me, destroying the Nomu's arm that had been holding me.
The Nomu screeched, but didn't cease attacking.
Stars. I thought as suddenly, I felt my body well up with power, shooting it towards the sky, before the Nomu began getting pummeled with black falling stars, disintegrating it in the process.
My body was in so much pain, probably a broken arm and shin, but I knew my next step of action as the barrier began to fail.
I had to get out of there, away from the news reporters and heroes.
In an instant, I felt my body disappear from view as the reporters and heroes stopped in their tracks, where was i?
But I snuck into an alleyway, to try and heal whilst waiting out the confusion.
I was alone, or so I thought.
"Who are you?" A voice asked, and I knew I might be in danger.