"I love everything you do" <3

_____________

No ones POV:
The girl rushed to class and slammed the door open a little louder than she intended. She winced at the sound and suddenly everyone was staring at her.

"Y/N L/N you're late again. One more tardy and I'll have no choice but yo give you a detention!" Mrs. Pearl lectured the girl. She just nodded and went to sit at her table shared with her childhood best friend.

Bruce Yamada

They seemed to be complete opposites but somehow they just work. They've been best friends since diapers and nothing could affect their friendship.

Y/N has had feelings for Bruce for a long while but she didn't dare acting on it. She wouldnt want to ruin their friendship. It was a perfect bond. Little did she know the boy she adored felt the same way for her.

They are currently in science class right now.

  Y/N's POV:

  I sat down beside Bruce and he was snickering at me. I rolled my eyes and just took out my textbook. Right now we are doing work with our table mates.

Thank god.

I hate science more than anything but Bruce is oddly good at it. Nerd.

"So.." Bruce leans on the lab table using his elbow for support. "So?" "Are you gonna ask anyone to the fall dance?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I shrugged and shaked my head no. "I dont know. Have you gotten a date for it yet?" I say.

Fingers crossed.

"Yeah actually. Y'know that one Sammy chick? She asked me." I could hear a hint of disappointment in his voice.

I swear I felt my heart sink to my stomach.

"Oh." I look away then looked back at him. "Sounds fun. I might not go if I cant find a date though." I shrug and start writing down what Bruce wrote in his book.

"Oh c'mon! Its our first dance of the year you have tooooo" he whines and shakes my arms lightly.

"Who would I got with?? You're literally the only person I talk to"

I oh so badly wanted. No. Needed. Him to say "me" but he just continued being as clueless as ever.

"Well what about the Vance guy? Kinda agressive but hes not too bad. Plus hes handsome" He wiggles his eyebrows.