🍽ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄ🍽

Start from the beginning

André tried not to sweat under his intense gaze. "I-I deeply apologize. And if they were here right now, I'd apologize to them too."

"You can start off by apologizing to my little niece then," Jeong puts his hand on Kalianna's shoulder.

André's eyes widened when he finally noticed the noirette. "M-Ms. Kalianna is your... niece?"

"Of course she is. Didn't you see her around the table at the engagement party?" Jeong rose an eyebrow.

"No, Mr. Woo, I wasn't exactly focused," André replies sheepishly, beginning to sweat when he saw the scowl on Kalianna's face.

"Well? Aren't you going to apologize?" Alessia rose an eyebrow. "You and I may be friends André, but that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to cross your hotel off my list of who I don't want to cater at me and Jeong's wedding."

"That won't be necessary, I'll apologize," André says quickly. He looks at Kalianna, who is glaring at him. "Ms. Kalianna... I. Am. Sorry." He said slowly.

Kalianna opened her mouth, but doesn't say anything.

André begins to sweat further and he swallows, tugging at his collar, awaiting the ravenette's response.

She could either ruin everything or make things go smoothly. André didn't like the fact that a teenage girl held all the keys at the moment, but he couldn't say anything. All he could do was stay quiet.

".....I forgive you." Kalianna finally decided after such long silence. "Though I would've preferred hearing the words out of your hellspawn of a daughter, I'll take it."

André silently exhales, feeling relieved. "W-Wonderful. Please, follow me up to the restaurant, it's lunchtime, I'm sure you three are hungry." He turns and walks towards the entrance.

"D@mn right we are," Jeong mutters. He jolts when Alessia lightly elbows him in his side. "What? I didn't say anything wrong!"

"Be nice," Alessia suggested, following after the mayor.

"Yeah, I'll be nice when I taste his restaurant's food and see just how good it is." Jeong says, wrapping his arm around her waist and walking with her. He turns to see Kalianna still standing in the same spot. "Kalianna? Are you coming?"

"Yeah, I just left something in the car, I'll catch up, don't worry, I've been in this hotel before." Kalianna assures.

"Okay then, don't take long." Jeong says.

"I won't, don't worry." Kalianna assured again.

As the three made their way into the hotel, Kalianna turned back to the car while Tikki popped out of her purse.

"What's the thing you left in the car Kalianna?" The Kwami asks.

Kalianna opens the back door of the car and reaches in to grab her yellow sketchbook. "Just my sketchbook Tikki."

"Why'd you bring it along?" Tikki asked.

Kalianna closes the car's door and holds the sketchbook close to her, walking towards the entrance.

"Since we're trying out food, I've decided to try something knew, sketching designs inspired by the dishes."

"That sounds really cool Kalianna!"

"Thanks, Tikki."

🌼🌼🌼🌼

Scene: Hotel's Restaurant.

Lila and her mother are sitting around a table by the window.

"I appreciate you taking me out to dinner to celebrate me being a model mom, but did it have to be here?" Lila questioned, looking around the restaurant with distaste.