Mirabel spits the flowers out of her mouth

"A little sisterly advice, you two, if you weren''t always trying too hard, you wouldn't be in the way.", Isabella tells the two girls.
"Actually, Isa, this is called helping.", (Y/N) says
"And we're not in the way. You are.", Mirabel adds then grunts because she has walked straight to the pillar without looking.

Julieta is running around the kitchen till she sees Mirabel and (Y/N) with the giant basket.
"Excuse me."
Mirabel sets down the basket on the ground. Together they set the decorations on the counter, the tiles moving them away.
"Mi vidas, you okay? You don't have to overdo it.", Julieta mentions.
"We know, Mamá. We just wanna do our part like the rest of the family.", Mirabel says.
"She's right, amors.", Agustín appears in front of the girls, his nose swollen.
"Eee."
"First gift ceremony since yours, lot of emotions ..."
"Julieta, bee stings!", (Y/N) tells as she continues to empty the basket.
"And I've been there ..."
Julieta turns to her husband seeing his face.
"Ay, Agustín.", and goes to make something for him.
"... when me and your tío Félix married into the family ... "
"Mh-hmm."
"...outsiders who had no gift, never, ever would ... "
He takes a jar out of the basket.
"... surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel ... un-ceptional."
"Okay, Papi.", Mirabel says."
"I'm just saying I get it."
"Eat.", Julieta shoves the food into her husband's mouth.
The swelling disappears.
"Mi amors, if you ever wanna talk ...",
"We gotta put out the stuff. The house isn't gonna decorate itself.", Mirabel says.
Casita makes the garlands fall a bit, offended by Mirabel's words.
"Mirabel's wrong, you could. You're hermosa, Casita.", (Y/N) compliments.
The garlands rise back up.
"Corazons, remember!", Julieta yells at the girls.
"Yeah, remember!", Agustín copies her.
"You have nothing to prove!"
"Mm-hmm/Yes .", the girls say as they walk around the corner.

Mirabel and (Y/N) sets the self-made candle holders to each door, the last one being Alma's.

Once done they look at the family pictures from all the members in front of their glowing door

Once done they look at the family pictures from all the members in front of their glowing door. The only that isn't there is (Y/N)'s. Alma has refused to make a picture with her.

"One hour.", Alma yells.
Mirabel startles bumping into the candle who drop and burned Alma's candle holder.
"Oh! No, no, no!", Mirabel helds the candle while stomps on the fire to extinguish it.
"Maybe you should leave the decorations to someone else?", Alma tells.
"We actually made this as a surprise for you.", Mirabel helds the candle holder in front of Alma till in flames, "Oh! Ohh!", she chuckles as she tried to extinguish it.
"Mirabel, (Y/N), I know you two want to help. But tonight must go perfectly. The whole town relies on our family, on our gifts."
"Yeah, and with gifts, you meant all except mine.", (Y/N) says irritated.
"So, the best way for some of us to help is to step aside. Let the rest of the family do what they do best. Okay?"
"Mh-hmm.", Mirabel gives her a tight-lip smile while (Y/N) looks at her with no emotions.
The atmosphere around them changes. Pepa walks at the other side of the balcony with a cloud.
"Pepa! You have a cloud!", Alma tells.
"I know, Mamá. But now I can't find Antonio! What do you want from me?!", she yells as the thumber in the cloud rumbles.
The girls walk towards their room as Alma walks down the stairs but is stopped by Julieta.
"Mamá, be nice to Mirabel and (Y/N), okay. You know tonight will be hard for them.", she mentions.
"If the gift ceremony doesn't go well this time, tonight will be hard for us all ..."
(Y/N) rolls her eyes as she goes into her room.