7: Just to try it

7th June 1989

Patrick POV
It had been a week since the incident at the rooftop and the two shitbrains. Neither me or Henry spoke about it - in fact, we pretend it never happened. "What's going on between you two?", Vic asked furrowing his eyebrows. Henry glared at Vic with annoyance. "Nothing dufus", He replied obviously irritated by the suddenly comment. Victor and Belch seemed like they knew Henry was lying and they glanced over to me. "Nothing happened", I calmly stated with my usual blank expression but let out a sadistic smile creep onto my face. They both shrugged as an answer and left the topic alone. It was currently lunch so we were busy looking for the losers in who we spotted soon enough.

"Hey look! It's the freaks!", Henry started to strut over to the four visibly tired boys. "It's actually 'losers' asshole", Bucky beaver scoffed pushing his glasses up. "We don't really give a shit", Belch snickered then walked over to girly boy and burped causing girly boy to fall over in disgust. "Just l-leave us a-al-alone for one f-fucking day Bowers!", Bill stammered out trying to act tough. "What did you s-s-say b-b-Billy?", Bowers mocked laughing after. Bill looked embarrassed and soon Stan stood up for him. "Fucking fag", Victor rolled his eyes. The truth is, Victor and Belch weren't homophobic but they only said this shit so Henry wouldn't go ballistic at them. Henry wouldn't even think of going bonkers at me considering the amount of shit I've done. He doesn't even know about the time i killed my brother. My favourite memory not gonna lie. "Don't act like you guys haven't tried kissing a boy before", Richie sneered making kissing faces at us. "That's fucking disgusting! Of course we haven't", Bowers rolled his eyes then pushed Richie onto the ground hardly. "Y'know Tozier.. my 'flamethrower' wants to have a word with you. Grab em", I ordered Vic and Belch. Vic grabbed Eddie while Belch grabbed Stan and Bill. Deja vu. Bowers held Richie's hair back and threw his glasses on the ground. I got my lighter and hairspray prepared and walked slowly over to Richie ignoring the other boys cries. Eddie was panicking and finally screamed.

"LET HIM GO OR WE'LL TELL BOWERS DAD ABOUT YOU FOUR BULLYING US!"

We all looked at Eddie. I wasn't scared but Bowers was terrified. He immediately dropped Richie and told the other two to let go. "Fuck you.. let's go guys", Henry commanded in which we all followed.

As we were walking away, I remembered my 12 year old cousin was visiting today. "Hey uh, can any of you come to mine today? Sindy's coming over and Y'know how I despise children", I asked having a forceful tone in my voice. Belch and Victor shook their heads since they explained they both had tickets to see Bill and Ted's excellent adventure. "I'll come. I know how freaked you get when you're around kids", Bowers shrugged clearly still shaken up by Eddie's threat.

"Don't let it get to you, man. He's just trying to stop you from bullying them", Belch comforted but Henry was still uneasy. "Yeah but the amount of times we've bullied them I wouldn't be surprised if he told my old man", He mumbled looking down at the ground as we walked to class. "Ah shit, I got maths", Victor groaned in annoyance and started to head the opposite direction to us. "See yah Vicky flip flop", Belch laughed. "What are you laughing about? You have PE which is the same way Vic's going", Henry responded nudging his head in the direction Vic disappeared into. "Ah shit", Belch sighed and exited to PE. "So what's your next lesson?", I questioned attempting to distract Henry from Eddie's threat. "Who cares. I'm flunking", Henry shrugged grabbing a cigarette out of his bag. "I'll flunk with you", I said pushing my hair back. "Mk"

Timeskip to after school(they just smoked and did drugs not much)

Henry POV
Belch dropped Patrick and I to his house and we stood outside. Patrick's house was as big as a mansion as his parents were extremely rich. Almost millionaires. Patrick's dad, Luther, had his own company and Patrick's mum, Zoey, worked in an incredibly wealthy company. "Looks like Sindy's already here", Patrick groaned. Patrick despises children. Like absolutely hates them. He usually has nervous breakdowns if he's near one for to long. "Avery! You're home", Zoey smiled. She noticed me and motioned for us to come in. I feel bad for Patrick really, his mother only refers to him as his 3 week old dead brother. "That's not my name", Patrick muttered under his breath. I looked at him and smiled.

He calmed down slightly and slowly made his way into the house. Patrick quickly rushed up to his room which was upstairs and I followed. He lead me into his room and immediately slammed the door. "I can already hear her annoying fucking voice", He grumbled. I chuckled then began to look around his room. I come here quite a lot because of my old man and Patrick's parents don't really care. He had tears for fears posters on one side of his room and a couple Beetlejuice posters on the other side. A normal black desk next to his double bed and a copy of 'the shining' thrown onto the dark carpet floor. "Same room? No new decorations or some shit?", I rolled my eyes and flopped onto the bed. "Nah. I'm still waiting for my terminator poster to arrive though", He answered admiring his room as if he'd just seen it for the first time. He sat next to me and glared at the door as if waiting for something or someone. "You okay?", I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. "Just wait", He said putting a finger to my lips. The door soon swung open revealing a 12 year old girl who must be his cousin, Sindy. "Patrick, where's your headphones", She carelessly started scavenging around his room. "Don't want you using them, bye shithead", He smugly waved and then pointed to his door.

"Dipshit..", She mumbled.

"Fucker!"

"Birdbrain!"

"Bitch!"

"Faggot!"

Patrick jumped out of bed and pushed her out of his room. "For fuck sake that child is a very shitty shitter", He repeated locking his door. "She homophobic?", I asked knowing the answer. "Yeah. Calls me a faggot or fairy occasionally", He shrugged turning to look at me. We exchanged a couple laughs then he placed himself next to me again, closer this time. We locked eyes with eachother and he took his hand in mine. "Ever kissed a boy?", He quietly asked. I shook my head. "Neither. Wanna try it?", He smiled sadistically. "Sure", I shrugged letting a smirk creep onto my face.

We both leaned in at the same time and placed eachothers lips on the others. I felt something I'd never felt before. I felt happy and I had butterflies in my stomach. It's not like this was my first kiss but with Patrick it felt different. I think I like this. We pulled away after a short while and looked at eachother again.

What the fuck did I just do?