𝟎:𝟏𝟓

Mulai dari awal

"On BD you lucky as hell yo shit leakin' right na. On ma kids when you get off this shit, ima rock you in yo jaw." He gritted, still opening his arms for her to climb into.

She crawled into his arms, resting her head on his shoulder while he picked her shirt up, rubbing her stomach for her.

She felt a sense of relief for about 5 minutes, before the cramps came back even worse. "Oh my Godddd." She dragged, tears streaming down her face.

"Damn, that could neva be me."

Rolling her eyes, she laid on her stomach before arching her back deeply, tooting her butt in the air. She also wrapped both of her arms around her torso, attempting to relieve the pain.

"Lemme fuck you on yo period. They said that shit help wit' cramps." He smirked as he stared at her arch. He brung his arm forward, rubbing on her butt.

"You're nasty." She started, scrunching her face up. "I would never, and if for some reason I was feeling extremely bold, it would have to be on the last day of my period, when there's barely blood."

"Ian scared ah no damn blood. You know how many niggas I den shot?" He questioned as his phone vibrated, notifying him that the door dash person left the Walgreens bag in front of the door.

Raising up from the bed, he rubbed her back a little bit before letting her know he would be right back.

Walking to her front door, he opened it up, grabbing the bag off of the floor. He had searched up what was best to give females on their periods, and bought almost everything on the list.

He bought Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Anti-Nausea medicine, a heating pad, chocolate, epsom salt, and calming candles. He also got her tea, snacks, and of course ice cream.

He grabbed a mug from her cabinet, pressing against the water dispenser that was built into the refrigerator.

He put the water in the microwave for a minute and a half. When it was done, he took it out, putting a raspberry green tea chamomile tea packet in there, which he also looked up.

Once he let the tea packet sit in there for a little, he added honey and a little bit of sugar to the mug, mixing it up afterwards.

Grabbing the tea with one hand, and the bags with the other, he made his way back to her room.

Once he entered, he saw her laying down on her back with tears streaming down her face. He felt bad, wishing he could take her pain away.

"Koko, get up mama. I got you sum' tea and sum' medicine and shit." He spoke softly, placing the tea on the nightstand.

He wrapped his arms around her back, gently lifting her so she was now sitting. While he opened the Tylenol bottle, putting two in his hand, she looked through the bags, making tears stream down her face even more.

If she acted like this on her period, he knew it would be times one thousand once she was pregnant.

"Thank you. You're so so so sweet. Can I have a kiss?" She pouted, causing him to lean down and peck her lips a few times.

"Hea, drink 'em wit' da wata'. Then drink the tea." He spoke, handing her the pills. She nodded her head, swallowing the pills with the water.